Part 27

I woke up the next morning in Kylies guest bedroom that's now my bedroom. My cheeks were stained with tears and my eyes were soar from crying. "It happened it really did happen." I whispered to myself. I didn't have any tears left to cry at this point.

"I see you woke up." Kylie said when she walked into my room.

"Yeah i still can't believe it all happened." I said in a really raspy voice.

"I just wanted to say happy Birthday to you girl." She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled weakly. "So everything that happened last night technically happened on my birthday?" I sighed.

"At least he's out of your life-" She said but I cut her off.

"He's not out of my life we still have to perform together." I frowned.

"So you can't be solo artists?" She asked. I just shook by head. "This is bullshit."

"I know it is." I sighed.

"Just saying I planned you a birthday party and I'm hoping you'll like it and it will brighten up your mood." She smiled weakly.

"I hope so too but thank you so much." I smiled back at her. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I don't know what you'd do without me either." She laughed and I joined in.

At around 4pm we started getting ready. I wore a cute teal dress that I dug up from my suitcase and Kylie wore a Also really cute dress so that we match a bit but the colour is a bit different.

I went to check my Instagram to see what's going on there

I went to check my Instagram to see what's going on there... and mine and Justins break up was literally everywhere.

TMZ: Justin Bieber has confirmed the rumours that him and his girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n have broke up. For good? We still don't know yet but he quoted "no we are not dating anymore. Everything came to an end last night" We still haven't heard anything from y/l/n but we are sure that she went through a tough time last night. And we wish you the best recovery @y/n

So now everyone knows about the breakup. At least TMZ are being sweet enough to wish me mental recovery.

I then received a text from Justin.

Justin: Hey, I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and I wish things didn't go wrong between us and that we'd be together for your birthday.

Me: thank you but, everything that happened last night is because of you so don't act all innocent Bieber.

Justin: I know I am aware of that and I'm very sorry and I know that you won't want me back but I just wanted to say that I already miss you Baby Girl.

Me: yeah... please don't call me that ever again I'm not your baby girl anymore.

Justin: yeah I forgot

Me: cool now bye

Justin: Bye then

Someone is clingy and in need of attention. Let's now get everything ready for the party.

All of our friends came, the Vlog Squad the Kardashian's the whole gang was here. Luckily, Justin didn't show up.

"Hey y/n, where Justin?" Alex asked me.

"You didn't hear that we broke up?" I said.

"Wait you did? Oh no I feel so bad." He said and gave me a hug. "Wait weren't you engaged?"

"We were."

"Oh shit." He cursed.

"He cheated on me with Selena." I frowned.

"Aw baby, it's fine you're gonna find someone better than him trust me." He smiled.

I then felt an arm wrap around me and heard. "So I heard your single." It was Dom.

"Dom, too soon." I giggled.

"Oh ok then whoops." He laughed.

David then came up to me with a box. "Hey I thought this gift would be nice for you." He said and handed me the box. I opened it and saw there was a vlogging camera in it. "Oh my gosh thank you so much David." I said and gave him a hug. "do you like it?"
"Yes I love it. Thank you." I replied and gave him a hug once again.

"You know how much I wanted to vlog

"You know how much I wanted to vlog. I said getting really excited. "Go on try it." He said so I turned it on and put everything in place. "Hey guys welcome to my vlogs." I said as I waved to the camera. Let's just say that at the end of the Birthday party I got pretty drunk. Haha.