Part 15

*Still Justin's POV*

I suddenly woke up at 2am, from the cold temperature in the dining room. I went over to the bedroom, and found y/n sleeping in a little cocoon of covers. (You could tell it was really cold. Although she's always cold and so am i) I went over to her phone to turn off the alarm that she had set for 6 am. As I put her phone down she slightly woke up "what are you doing?" She said in her raspy half dead, half asleep, half awoken voice.

"I was just checking the time don't worry." I kissed her forehead and jumped in bed next to her.

"Where were you anyway?" She said nearly drifting away back to sleep.

"Toilet" I replied, haters would call me a bad boyfriend for lying but I can't ruin the surprise.

"Ok" she replied and drifted away. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep right after.

We woke up at around 11am Weronika picked her phone up and shouted. "JUSTIN WE'RE LATE WHY IS MY ALARM OFF?!"

"Babe I turned it off I wanted to take a day off so we could do something fun."

She looked at confused. "Wait I don't get what is going on anymore."

I sat up and started explaining. "So, we're working a lot currently and I felt like I overreacted last night after the concert. So I thought why not take a day break and do something fun. And not what you're thinking right now by do something fun. I can see that smirk." She slapped me hard then laughed. "So I decided we will go to your favourite place." I said smiling.

Then she replied to it by. "We already are here." She laughed and I joined. "This will COME later. Your second favourite place."

She thought for a moment and then looked up at me and smiled. "No way are you serious? You're the best I love you so much. I haven't been there since 3 years ago!" I knew she'd be happy to go there, ever since we started singing together she never went there. But since she loves it so much I decided to take her there.

"You know what to wear right?" I ask winking.

"This is the first time that I will wear something that isn't formal at all. I'll be right back" I laughed when she left for her wardrobe and I went to my wardrobe. We came out looking really similar. We both wore sweat pants and a long jumper-like shirt. Y/n looked so cute. When we were done getting ready, we jumped in the car and drove off to the forest.

We went to the one that's not in my backyard, but to the one that I booked out the whole thing so that there won't be any people/paparazzi there.

When we got there we went to the reception and went into the forest. Y/n of course the second we entered, she was gone. "Hey Bieber find me!" I heard her shout and straight away I looked up, and saw her on the tree.

"Ha got you!" I shouted and she laughed.

"Ugh I hate how you know me so well" I laughed.

"Honestly I didn't think you would get that far this quick." She smiled and then winked.

"See I can surprise people sometimes." We both laughed.

We spent the whole day just chasing after each other and y/n kept climbing trees. "Get off that tree your gonna fall it doesn't look too stable." She looked down at me and then at the branch she was on.

"Pfft this is a branch that isn't dead it shouldn't break."

"I do not like the shouldn't when it comes to branches that are really high." She laughed at that.

"Yeah shouldn't is quite a dangerous word. I think I'll start going down now." Just then we heard a crack coming from the branch. I went out of the way so I'll catch Y/n if she falls. Just when the branch was about to fall, she quickly stood up and grabbed the branch above her. And when we both thought it was alright. That branch broke. As y/n fell she hit many branches on the way down. The good thing was, I caught her before she hit the ground. She was really bruised and cut from everything that she went through.

Me: Hey Scooter y/n just fell off a tree and is seriously injured

Scooter: did she hit the ground?!

Me: no I managed to catch her

Scooter: at least that's good
Is she ok?

Me: scooter
She just fell offa tree and hit many branches on the way down what do you expect

Scooter: I mean like is she awake?

Me: yes

Scooter: can you just get her to the hospital?

Me: yeah