Part 30- the end of the prequel

Y/n was nearly 7 months pregnant. I couldn't wait to be a dad. We found out that it was going to be a girl which made y/n and I really excited. We were looking through baby names today.

J: Amber
Y: no. Candy?
J: oh hell nah.
Y:*giggles* cherry?
J: are you looking at food or names?
Y: I think names.
J: ooh I like this one. Arizona.
Y: I love it!
J: we're going with that one then?
Y: YES!
So we decided to go with the name Arizona. I remember how Kim had problems with choosing a name for her children, and we just thought of a name in a few minutes(Well we used the internet but that's not the point).

I carefully gave y/n a hug since now she was quite vulnerable. I whispered into he ear "I can't wait till little Arizona is born." She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Same here baby." She said with a smile. "It has been 7 months already." She said. "I know right time flies."

"Yeah and imagine that before we notice our baby will have her own baby." She said smiling and then a tear dropped from her eye. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Do you remember when I thought I was going to marry Selena? Then I didn't know I was going to marry a beautiful girl called y/n." I said and to her and she smiled.

Y/n was now in her 9th month and we were kind of getting impatient now like 'where is Baby Arizona?' She laughed and said. "You better be happy that we can sleep for a long time. When baby Arizona will come we won't sleep at all.

there were still a few days left till the due date of Arizona

there were still a few days left till the due date of Arizona. I honestly was so excited about having a baby, like a kid who is going to get a puppy.

The day finally came where Arizona was born. 6th June 2026. When I saw her first time I couldn't describe how happy I was about it. When I first walked into the room both Ari and y/n were asleep. I can tell Ari will be like y/n (hopefully) she'll sleep a lot. When we got home the first few nights were unbelievable. No sleep at all literally. But then we got used to it.

I have a child with a Jelieber

THE END

Sorry this chapter was quite short but don't worry I'm working on the sequel already. Thank you so much for reading this I really hope you enjoyed. Here are some credits to the people who were in this story. 👇🏻