Part 2

*the day of the concert *

Y/ns pov
I was so nervous about the concert. I understand I was waiting for it for 2 years, but I was still really nervous about it.

Kylie's parents just picked me up and now we're on our way to the concert. Me and Kylie kept talking in the car when all of a sudden we heard loads and loads of screams.  "Well I guess we reached our destination" I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah" Kylie did the same.

"Ok girls jump out of the car text us when the concert ends."

"Ok dad bye" Kylie said and we left the car and got in the cue. There were so many people here waiting for Justin.

All of a sudden someone, who was in a hoodie which completely covered their face, tapped my shoulder. "Um excuse me can I talk to you and your friend?" He sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who it was.

"Um excuse me, me and my best friend are waiting in the cue we don't want to lose our place, there are already many people behind us." I said in a stern tone.

"I understand but this is much more important." He whispered.

I looked over at Kylie and she nodded. "Ok then we'll go." I said looking from that creep to Kylie and then back. The second I left the cue, I regretted my decision. "This better be worth losing our place in the cue. Besides what's going on anyway?"

She looked at me "you'll see I hope you like it." now I was really worried about her. We came into an emptyish room where there were people walking around and they looked like they were practicing for something. The man that brought us into the building took his hood off, it was Scooter Braun himself.

I was holding back my screams trying not to let it out. "Wait so you didn't tell your friend why you two are here?"

I looked at both of them confused. "No I wanted to do a surprise for her." I was confused. Surprise?! What surprise?! What's going on???

"Ok so let me take you somewhere I promise you'll love it" he winked at me but I was still very confused.

They both laughed at me. "Ok I don't see what you think is funny because I don't know what is going on. I was suddenly dragged into a random building not knowing what is happening and now you two are laughing at me." I was a bit frustrated but they still laughed at me so I just rolled my eyes.

When we finally got to a room, me and Kylie sat down on a couch and scooter told us to wait a second. When he left I started asking Kylie, what's going on, what is happening etc. "Be patient Y/n" she kept repeating.

We talked for a bit when suddenly the door opens slightly and someone walks in. "Oops wrong room sorry" when I heard those words I straight away knew who they were coming from.

I stood up, walked to the door and opened it. "Justin?" But there was no one there so I walked back to the couch looking at the floor with a frown and holding back my tears. I know I'm a cry baby.

"Hey Y/n what's wrong?" Ky put her hand on my back.

"It was him it was Justin I could tell from a mile away it was him" I said through my tears.

Once again the door opened and someone walked in. At this point I didn't care cuz I know it wasn't Justin. "What's wrong?" I looked up and saw him. It was him. It was him. I'll repeat one more time for those who didn't quite catch it IT WAS HIM. JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!

"Justin? I thought you left." I said as he wiped my tears away and hugged me.

"It was a joke don't worry I wouldn't do that to my precious beliebers" he said hugging both me and Kylie.
We talked for a while. I didn't scream even once which was quite the achievement for me. Just before the concert was about to start, we decided to take a few pictures with each other.

"Can any of you sing?" Justin said smirking a tiny bit.

Both me and Kylie shook our heads and said "no" at the same time.

"Prove it" He said and sat back waiting for either me or Kylie to start singing. Kylie went first and sang baby. She did actually pretty good. I was surprised, she had a good singing voice. It was my turn now I was a bit nervous because I hate singing in front of anyone but I had to sing something so I quickly had to think what song should I sing. FAVOURITE GIRL THATS IT. So I started:
"I always knew you were the best the coolest girl I know
So prettier than all the rest the star of my show so many times I wished you'd be the one for me but never knew it get like this girl what you do to me you're all I'm thinking of and girl you ain't my runner-up and no matter what you're always number."

Justin and  Kylie looked at me with surprise and shock. I just laughed at them. "Y/n you do realise that you should start telling me more things because like HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"I shrugged and laughed again.

"Can you try to rap?" Justin asked me still in shock.

"I can try" I responded and went with that part from As long as you love me.
"Yo, B-I-G
I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah
Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous it,I'll fly you to it,
I'll beat you there
Girl you know I got you
Us, trust...
A couple of things I can't spell without 'U'
Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do (do it)
Used to tell me, "Sky's the limit", now the sky's our point of view (view)
Man now we stepping out like, "Whoa" (Oh God)
Cameras point and shoot (shoot)
Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side."

Both of them were once again in shock. From my point of view I'm terrible at singing but I guess others think differently. "You should be a singer or at least sing some where." Justin said.

"I should be a WHAT?!" I shouted and laughed. And then I looked at both of them and stopped laughing. "It's a joke right?" I asked them awkwardly.

"Nope it's not, you have talent Y/n ." Justin said to me. 
"Anyway I think the concert is about to start so we should get ready right?" Justin laughed and we all hugged and then Justin walked us to the door. Before we left I felt something being placed in my back pocket.