Part 7

Justin and I have been concerting for nearly a year now. We have to have concerts together but judging by how he acts around me behind the scenes, our relationship is slowly coming to an end. It's sad to see how someone who you truly love, is becoming more distant by the day. "Hey Justin." I started.

"Oh hey babe, didn't see you there." He replied and reached for a kiss but I moved away. "What's going on?"

"We have really become distant lately." I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"I'll agree with you on that one but what are you trying to say."

"I'm not too sure yet." I looked down.

"Are you breaking up with me?"  I looked up and saw pure sadness in his eyes.

"No. I just wanted to let you know what I thought." And then I let him have the kiss he wanted.

"Alright, because you really scared me there." He giggled yet he still had fear and sadness in his hazel eyes.

"Aw babe don't think that." I said as I grabbed his hand. I think what I'll do, because we have to pretend to be a couple at least till I'm 18, I'll break up with him then. Ok look, I may look like I'm a heartbreaker or something, but I do love Justin and I think him with me isn't a good idea. I don't really think we match too well sadly.

We kissed once more. "Oh look Kylie is there with Diego." Justin said as he pointed over to the cute couple.

"Hey guys." I said as they came up to us.

"Hey. It's nearly our one year anniversary." Kylie said and kissed Diego. Ever since they got into their relationship I have been seeing her less and less. Their relationship isn't public though like mine and Justins. Nobody really knows they are together.

"That's great congrats guys." I smiled and gave Kylie a hug.

"Yeah congrats." Justin followed after me.

"So what are you guys up to nowadays?" Diego said randomly.

"Um nothing different really, I'm still 17 but 18 soon so I still live with my parents. And me and Justin go on concerts." I shrugged.

"And we love each other." He smirked.

"You pervert." I laughed and nudged Justin.

"Don't fight children." Kylie laughed.

"Don't tell me what to do mom." I laughed.

Justin wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek which made me giggle. "Love you babe." He whispered. You know what I changed my mind. I don't want to break up with this dork anymore.

Suddenly Selena walked into the room. What was she doing here? "Justin, can I talk to you for a second?" She ignored me completely.

Um excuse me, he has a girlfriend and you're not her and he does not like you so can you leave please? No one invited you here bitch. I thought as she walked in.

"Um sure, can Y/n come with us?" He asked.

Selena turned to look at me with the dirtiest look ever. "No, only Justin."

I turned to look at Justin. "It's fine babe." He then slightly bent down(since I'm short) to whisper in my ear. "She's like that don't worry baby." He smiled.

He then exited the room. "Honestly, I'm worried what Selena wants from him." Julia said.

"Me too girl. Me too." I sighed.

When she walked out with Justin she had some kind of evil grin on her face. "Hey babe." Justin smiled with a sad smile.

"Can we talk?" I asked quietly. He nodded in response. "What happened?" I whispered.

"Nothing don't worry about it." He replied and tried to leave but I grabbed his arm.

"Justin tell me what's going on I'm not blind I can see that, that bitch did something to you." I said as I gripped onto his arm tighter. "Look, I love you and I want nothing but the best for you,  please tell me what she did."

"Can you for once not be so fucking nosy? You don't need to worry about anything that happened back there. Doesn't matter what happened, none of it is your concern. Now let go of me because I need to be somewhere where I don't fucking need you." Every word that he said hit me like an arrow to the heart. I tried to be caring and help him. I care for him more than anyone else and definitely more than myself. I could take a bullet for him, but he would push me away because it's 'none of my concern'. All of it stung like an infected bee sting. I don't know what I did to deserve it but I still somehow got attacked.

Moral of the story, don't care too much about people kids, they won't give a fuck anyway.
————————————————————
Thank you for reading this chapter!!!! Please leave a ⭐️ if you enjoyed it and I hope you'll tune in for the next one. Byeeee