Part 28

Justin and I weren't together for three years now. We still, sadly, had to work together. It was difficult. Then one day, he came with miss Selena Gomez. He looked at me and smirked, then kissed her. I just rolled my eyes.

"See? I got an upgrade." He said as he slapped her ass.

"Justin!" She shouted and laughed. He just kissed her neck.

"Can you two please go and fuck in one of the rooms here and not in front of me?" I rolled my eyes. They didn't stop making out in front of me, so I went to Scooter. "Can you please do something about what's going on there?" He turned around to me and looked in the direction that I was pointing.

"I even told them to stop but they won't." Ugh, this is what happens when Justin drew Bieber gets a girlfriend. We weren't even like that.

"Scooter? Were me and Justin like that?" He turned to me and shook his head.

"Hey, fucking Romeo and Juliet. Get your asses here right now." I was losing my patience to them.

"Aw, is miss y/l/n jealous that I got myself a girlfriend that won't leave me and won't use me for money?" He laughed and so did Selena. That's why I hate jelena. I just ignored them.

"Can I collaborate with a different artist because, this son of a bitch won't leave me the fuck alone." I turned to scooter.

"If you will go to a different artist I would go with you, because I can't stand them together as well." He whispered.

I couldn't believe scooter just said that. "Hey scoot. You are my bestie now." I giggled.

He laughed as well. "What are you two laughing at?" Justin asked as he crossed his arms.

"Don't worry Justin. They are probably talking about something boring. But look you have me." She smiled to him.

"You know what y/n? Let's maybe go talk somewhere private and let those two just have some alone time." Scooter said and I nodded. We went to his office, I sat on the chair in front of him.

"Who is this boy?" I asked him.

"I don't have a clue. I don't like him at all." He looked down.

"You know what I heard them two say just before we left?" I looked at him.

"What?"

"That if I didn't exist their lives would be much better." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Who said that?" Scooter came around to give me a hug.

"Selena, and Justin agreed with her. Can I be alone for a moment?" I asked thinking that I'll go to some room, but scooter let me stay in his office.

"Sure, I'll go talk to them two love birds." He said and left the room.

I just sat there thinking about everything. I heard the door open all of a sudden. I hoped it was scooter but it wasn't.

"He is mine now and you can't do anything about it." Selena said. I didn't turn around since I looked like a zombie. But I didn't need to turn around. She suddenly turned me around...