Part 18

*Y/n's POV*

We were on our flight to Hawaii. David was recording a montage, but me and Justin sat back and relaxed while they were recording it. When they finished they fell asleep, me and Justin laughed and went to a separate part of the jet.
When we landed, all of us got into an Uber and went to the place that we were staying at.

"This place is amazing I remember when we were recording in there"

"This place is amazing I remember when we were recording in there". Liza said after we arrived at the house.

"I love it. Can we just buy it?" Kylie added mesmerised.

"We could but we'd rather stay with you guys in La." I said before Justin could say something stupid. "So who's gonna get the master bedroom?" Everyone looked at each other.

"I'm not sure but I think there's two master bedrooms and 2 normal bedrooms." David added.

"Ok so maybe Justin and I will get a master bedroom so will David and Liza and then kenn and Kylie will have to share the bedrooms with either Alex or Dom in the normal bedrooms. Ok?" I asked them.

"Yeah sure we're downy" Liza said holding up a bottle of Downy (washing powder thing)

I clapped my hands "well done liza well done." Everyone laughed.

"Liza is the queen of puns y/n is the queen of sarcasm." Justin added and once again we laughed. I came over to Justin and buried my head in his chest.

"guys, I don't know about you but I'll go take a nap." I said while yawning into Justin's chest.

"Me too." Justin added kissing my forehead. And then hugged me.

"We'll go change and go somewhere." Justin and I nodded and we all went to the house when I noticed something really bad.

"Guys wait. I see something." I said sounding like some kind of detective.

"What is it?" Justin asked.

"Glass door." And Justin was gone. Told you that thing is evil. "Biebo let's go take a nap." I said taking him away from the door. Everyone just sat down from laughter when they saw it.

*Liza's POV*

*Liza's POV*

Justin and Y/n went to take a nap. David and I decided to record., Jet goes to Hawaii. So we decided to do it.

David:D Jet:J
J:*knocks on David's door* hello,

D:oh hi jet what's up.

J: is Liza here?

D: nope sadly she's not but what happened?

J: I'm bored and I wondered if we could go on a date I mean hangout.

D: ok Jet maybe we'll go to the zoo?

J: sounds good.

After we finished recording we were exhausted.

"Jet I think I'm gay because you're an attractive young man." David said.

So I responded to him in jets voice. "And you would be an attractive girl." We both laughed. It was getting late and y/n texted me.

Y/n: where are you and David?

Me: we're heading home now we were recording a video

Y/n: without me?

Me: next one will be with you and I already have an idea for it

Y/n: is it a surprise or will you tell me

Me: we'll record it tomorrow if that's possible

Y/n: yep

Me: Carlos interviews y/n

Y/n: I like it😂

i love randomly coming up with ideas.