Part 8

*1 year later*
Justin's POV*

It was Y/n's 18 Birthday. We had too much fun, of course I got really drunk. The good thing is me and Y/n live together, and she isn't 21 (Neither am I but let's not get into that) yet so she and Kylie are our rides home today. When everyone got home me and Y/n jumped into bed (nothing happened (ya nasty)) I fell asleep straight away. When I woke up, Y/n wasn't here I got up really quick which was a really bad idea because I got a massive headache. "Hi babe how are you?" She said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Ugh What is it?" I said in my raspy voice.

"You were drunk as fuck last night." I tried to remember as much as I could from last night the only thing I remember is jumping in bed and falling asleep. Oh and the beginning because then I wasn't drunk, at all.

"Did I do anything stupid?" I asked her while closing my eyes for a few minutes.

"Not really."

"Then what do you want from me?" I was too tired to be patient.

"Nothing I'm just making fun of you being wasted."

"Ugh please either leave me alone, or do something to get rid of this hangover."

She left the room for a few minutes and came back with a glass of water. "This should help Bieber" she put it on the bedside table and left. "Oh by the way I'm making breakfast so when you'll get better come downstairs." She just looked at me and smiled laughingly.

"Where's my morning kiss at babe?" She came back and leaned on the door frame.

"I can't drink yet, and I can smell alcohol from here." She giggled.

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"You have still alcohol in your body baby." And then she left.

She is so adorable when she's pissed. I could smell the waffles here already. So I decided to try get downstairs but I took it slow. "I see you came down." She looked over at me.

I scratched my neck. "Yh I could tell what you were cooking and had to come down."

She giggled. "I'm glad to see you like my cooking." She smiled and gave me a peck.

"Didn't you just tell me you didn't want a kiss?" I pretended to be that thinking emoji. And she laughed. Her phone vibrated and I went to check it. It was scooter on our group chat.

Scooter: hey guys

Y/n💖: hey

Kylie: what's up?

Scooter: so the concert that was
supposed to happen today won't happen due to y/n's and the fact that all of us apart from y/n and Kylie got drunk

Y/n💖: yeah it was crazy. Honestly I think I might tell Justin to go to bed he has nearly fallen asleep at the tables 😂😂😂

Me : ok I'll go up to bed then😂😂😂

Y/n💖: good biebo

I gave Y/n a peck and went upstairs to bed. I was just laying there half asleep, until I actually fell asleep.

I woke up about two or three hours later. I still was feeling terrible so I stayed in bed. It's so nice of scooter to cancel the concert, because I wouldn't be able to go through a minute of it. "Aw I see sleeping beauty has woken up from her nap." Y/n said to me with a smile.

"Come here for a second please." I asked her and waited for her to come to bed to cuddle. And as if she read my mind, she snuggled into my chest.

She whispered "I love you" and then we both fell into another nap. We woke up to barking of Esther. Why are dogs so loud? "I'll see what's going on." She said and went downstairs. "Esther saw a cat that's it or some paparazzi." That moment when the media knows where you live. Why and how may I ask.

"What happened between you and Selena a few days ago?" She looked down.

"What do you mean?" I asked completely clueless.

"Well with how you treated me then. What was it that you said? Oh right 'You don't need to worry about anything that happened back there. Doesn't matter what happened, none of it is your concern. Now let go of me because I need to be somewhere where I don't fucking need you' and now please explain, mr Bieber." She crossed her arms.

"You know damn well I didn't mean a single word in that paragraph." I said as I got annoyed.

"I fucking hope you didn't." She said and then left to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms. I walked behind her to hopefully explain what happened. But she ran into the room and locked it. I tried knocking on the door hoping she would open but she just ignored me. So I went back into my bedroom.

————————————————
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please don't forget to leave one of these ⭐️ if you enjoyed and please follow to get notified when I post a new story. And hopefully you'll read the next one. Bye 👋🏻