↳ Chapter Five

I attempt to roll over, yet miserably fail as the hands around my waist latched on tight. My eyes shoot wide open to see there was a boy sleeping beside me. His has long jet black hair was covering his eyes as he was peacefully sleeping, I gently brushed his hair over to the side to see his eyes shut and lips slightly parted.

Anyone who saw how she looked at him knew that she was hooked.

One arm was latched on my waist as the other laid underneath my pillow, and our legs were intertwined beneath the bedsheets. We were still wearing last nights clothes minus the baggage items. I looked around my room to see our jackets resting on my chair, and his metal items laying on my desk. My mind was flooded with last nights memories.

-

Last night
I made it home, sobered up, with Fangs chasing right behind me. We made it to my porch and may I say it was quite awkward.

"I'm sorry," I breath out, "that you had to see that. He just-ugh!" I huff out loud at the thought of him.

"Like who does he think he is calling me a slut? I haven't done a single thing for him to treat me that way." I rant on about Sweet Pea and I's first time hanging out at Pop's as he awkwardly stood there.

"I think you should talk to him." Fangs suggests cutting me off mid sentence.

"What?" I stare at him blankly, unsure of the words that came out of his mouth.

"You heard me," Fang chuckles at my expression. "Give me a second, I'll be back."

As Fangs walked off my porch to make a call he came back with a huge grin, "I'm done for tonight, may I have my jacket back, please?"

"Uh, of course." I say removing his leather jacket, once again feeling the cold breeze hit my skin. I hand it back to see him slip it back on.

"I'll see you around, Elyse." Fangs says walking off into the dark leaving me clueless on what just happened.

I walk into my dads trailer to see it clean, I lied. I just wanted to go home wanting to forget about him.  My phone vibrates in my back pocket to alert me I have a notification. I pull out my phone to see I have a message from my father.

From: Dad
I won't make it back home tonight, I still have a lot of work to do. I'll come home tomorrow, we can order in and watch The Walking Dead.

To: Dad
Sounds good (:

I hit send and look at the time, it was 9:45pm. My stomach growls out loud, signaling I should probably eat something. I walk over to the fridge to see it empty, I seriously need to go grocery shopping. I open the freezer to see frozen pizzas. Jackpot. I pull out DIGIORNO's Pepperoni Pizza box out placing it on the counter. I turn on the oven allowing it to preheat as I took out the frozen pizza from the box. The door bangs causing me to drop the frozen pizza back on the counter. What the hell.

I rush over to the door and look out the peep whole to see Sweet Pea harshly banging on the door. I swing the door open to reveal a relieved Sweet Pea, his shoulders dropped and he immediately pulled me into a hug. My stomach was filled with a swarm of butterflies. What in the world is going on?

"Elyse, I'm so glad that you're okay." Sweet Pea rants into my hair, "Fogarty called me saying something horrible happened to you, I immediately left the bar."

"Sweets, I'm okay? Look." I push away pointing to my surroundings.

"He lied didn't he. Oh, I'm going to-" Sweet Pea clinches his fists getting angry at the thought of me really being hurt. I grab his hand and pull him inside the mobile home, shutting the door behind him.