Temporary Goodbye ❯

Hey loves,

Hey loves,

How have you been? It's been long time no talk. I hope you all are doing well! I really do mean it.

Thank you for the 2k+ votes and 77k+ views I really do appreciate it so much!! I mean it from the bottom of my heart, I adore each and every one of you.

Lately, I haven't been feeling motivated to do anything and I truly do apologize. I've been debating whether to continue this book and I want to for you guys! Yet, life decided to snap me back into reality.

Although, I have always prepared myself for college, I didn't realize how stressful it really is to get everything settled for Fall of 2018. I'm living off campus and have been dealing with that situation for the past few weeks.

Plus, I've been applying for local jobs and no one wants to hire me. I don't know why, I'm a very likeable person! Lol jk but it just makes me even more stressed out with my financial situation.

Also, a toxic relationship from the past and issues at home suddenly decided to come back in my life. To top it all off, I haven't paid for any of my senior activities but honestly all my attention is diverted to my life after high school. Can you blame me?

Creating this book was a way to get out reality and sadly it did help for a short amount of time. I loved every second of it and all the feedback I got.

Unfortunately, it's time for me to take a break. I think y'all noticed that, yet I apologize for not telling you guys sooner.

Will I continue this book?
Possibly, I really want to at least end it on a good note! Life right now isn't giving me a break, and I need to catch my breath. Once everything's settled I want to continue where I left off, yet if I can't I really am sorry.

I'd like to thank everyone who was along this journey from day one and has supported me along the way.
I love you all dearly, and appreciate every comment and vote!

I wish you all the best and always stay positive when times get tough.

Now goodbye lovelies it's time for me to put this book on pause. I hope I'll be back soon. I love you!

Love, S