↳ Chapter Fourteen

"No." I stood in place with arms crossed against my chest.

"No?" Sweet Pea finally turns around and is now hovering over me.

"You and I both know this isn't over." I roll my eyes in annoyance because he knew it too.

"I'm leaving now." He shouts in anger as he walked towards his bike that was parked across the Pembrooke. "Don't want to keep him waiting any longer."

Completely ignoring his last remark I walked past him, towards his bike. "You're not leaving without me."

She's completely unexplainable

She's completely unexplainable. You think she's the good girl, but once you get to know her, you realize she's everything. She's crazy, she's stubborn, she's honest, she's smart, she's beautiful and you never know what she'll do next.

Sweet Pea gives me one last look before he hops on his bike, lifts the kickstand and turns on the engine. I wrap my arms tightly around his torso, speeding off into the night. The drive seemed to never end, yet I didn't mind as long I was with him.

The motorcycle finally comes to a stop, we're near the coastline of Riverdale, parked off-road. Sweet Pea leaned against his bike and slithered his arms around my waist embracing me into a tight hug. I was now standing between his legs as he laid his chin on my head. My back was pressed against his chest as we looked off into the nearby forest in silence.

Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in the way that words never could.

"What you saw looked horrible I admit, yet I would never leave you without an explanation." I confess before explaining this mornings invents, starting from the moment I woke up in his arms till now. "I honestly don't know why Reggie was even there in the first place, but I do know he wasn't there for me."

"When I woke up this morning it pained me not to see you laying next to me. I called you multiple times and left dozens of messages, yet you didn't respond to any. Millions of thoughts came to mind." The boy behind me stiffened. "Immediately, I went to go check your place, I seen your fathers truck parked outside. I didn't want to get your father involved just yet and I had a feeling you weren't there so I searched elsewhere. I know this may seem selfish, but I wanted to be the one to find you."

"Topaz and Fogarty volunteered to search for you all over the Southside. Once we've checked every building they convinced me you had to be home, we decided to head back to your fathers trailer. He told us you moved back in with your mother and gave us the address." I could hear his voice tremble, I slip my small hand in his large one.

"Of course, he wasn't going to tell you guys what really went down." I express hanging my head in shame.

"I had to see you, just to see if you really were okay, with my own eyes. The anxiousness quickly got replaced with anger. My mind suddenly jumped into all these conclusions... I didn't want to believe you would just pack up and leave me." Sweet Pea croaked. I couldn't bare it anymore, I turned around and cupped his cheeks.

"Oh baby, you know that's not how it really went. Don't believe the things you tell yourself. You are your own worst enemy." I run my cold thumb across his warm flesh.

"Now I do, I'm sorry, I just-I've never been so scared of losing someone in my entire life, then again no one in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do." His confesses resting his forehead against mine, our eyes finally met and my heart skipped a beat.

"Don't apologize, you'll never lose me. I wasn't kidding when I said 'Once you got me hooked, good luck getting rid of me'." A goofy grin appears on my face as I wrap my arms around his neck, "It really is us against the world."

"As long as I got you by my side, that's all I need." Sweet Pea mischievously grins before planting his lips on mine. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. I found my sweet escape in his arms.

They had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.