↳ Chapter Fifteen

Elyse slowly lifted the covers off her petite body, making her way across the bedroom she shared with Bethany. She grabbed her suede ankle boots, that were placed next to the door, on her way out.

It took a few seconds before her eyes adjusted to her surroundings in the darkness. Elyse now stood in the living room tiptoeing across till she reached the front door. Gently shutting it behind her, she stumbled down the hall as she slipped on her boots.

This is what her life has consisted of since she was forced to live under her mothers roof. Punishments were made; Elyse was forbidden to leave the house, unless permission granted, or see Sweet Pea.

Every night, around midnight, she would sneak out to see him. They would meet outside the Pembrooke and head to Pops for milkshakes.

It was obvious that no one would be able to stop them from seeing each other

At the bottom of the steps, there he was as always. Leaning against his bike with his arms crossed across his chest. Mischievous grins grew on each other's faces as soon as their eyes connected.

Elyse rushed down the steps and jumped into his arms, "Gosh, I've missed you."

Even though they just seen each other last night, they're very limited on time. Due to her mothers new fiancé's job, she would have to sneak back in before four am. Only leaving them less than four hours to see each other.

"I've missed you too, princess." Sweet Pea smiles as his hands found their way underneath her thighs. Her arms locked around his neck as he engulfs her into a hug. "Ready to go?"

"No, not yet." Elyse responds earning an odd look from him. She giggles before planting a soft, yet passionate kiss on his lips. His grip on her thighs raised as the kiss got intense, they were now firm on her ass.

Elyse's hands were now cupping his face as she pulled away, "Now I am."

Sweet Pea shook his head sideways before grabbing the back of her neck and pushing her into another heated kiss.

"Sweet Pea, we have to go." Elyse mumbles above his lips. They were both out of breath.

"I know." He frustratedly sighs before planting her down on her two feet, as much as he wanted to continue she was right. One little slip up and they could risk it all, her mother made it very clear she didn't want him around Elyse previous nights ago.

Flashback
"As long as I got you by my side, that's all I need." Sweet Pea couldn't help but smile before planting his lips on Elyse's.

They had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.

"We should probably head back, my mothers going to kill me." Elyse leaned her head on his chest, multiple thoughts ran through her head about what punishment her mother will endorse.

"I mean you're already out." Sweet Pea mischievously grins looking down at her, "Might as well make the best out of it."

Elyse shook her head in disapproval, yet she knew he was right. That night possibly could've been the last night they would spend together. "What do you have in mind?"

"It's up to you, princess." He leaned down planting harsh kiss on her neck. "We can head back to my place?"

"Oh, and do what?" Elyse knowingly questions, moving her head so he had more access to her neck. She knew what it would lead to, yet she wanted him to say it.

"Who knows? There's many possibilities." Sweet Pea smirks wrapping his large hand around her neck. Not hard enough to the point were she can't breath, yet enough to create a heat between her legs. "Why don't you find out?"