↳ Chapter Twelve*

"Whats going on between you and Elyse?" Fogarty ask before taking a sip of his beer.

"What do you mean?" Sweet Pea questions.

"You know what I mean" Fogarty shoots the raven haired boy, who sat across him, a stern look.

"We're just friends at the moment." Sweet Pea hesitates not wanting to label his relationship as that, "We both want more, but I don't want to rush into anything she'll regret."

"She'll regret or you?" Fogarty sighs in frustration.

"What?" The boy with a serpent tattooed on the left side of his neck stammers.

"Come on, it's obvious you two madly love each other."

"Love? I wouldn't call it that." Sweet Pea shrugs it off.

"Call it whatever you want man." Fogarty chuckles before taking another sip. "Friends don't look at each other like that."

Elyse and Toni then walk into the bar, just as if it was on cue. Toni shared a joke with Elyse causing her to laugh, tears smudging her makeup yet not giving a damn.

He looked at her like he just realized what love is. She's the only one he wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who he can never get tired talking to, and the only one who crosses his mind constantly; day and night. He never wanted more, until he met her.

Toni points over to their two friends who sat together sharing a couple drinks. The two friends walked over and joined the two serpents.

The four sat at a table in the Whyte Wyrm, sharing drinks and laughs with one another. Toxic ran through their system throughout the night. Lots of it.

Later that night, Elyse and Sweet Pea stumbled into his trailer. It was similar to hers, yet they were utterly intoxicated by each other.

He slammed her against the wall attacking her lips with his. Sweet Pea brought both her hands above her head, using a single hand to pin them in place while the other cupped her cheek. His lower body pressing hard against hers.

"Baby, I need you." She begged, he released his grip on her arms and she locked her fingers in his hair tugging at it.

Both breaths heavy, "Jump." He manages to say.

Elyse follows orders and he firmly grabs her by her thighs carrying her to his room. He tosses her onto his bed, kicking off his boots and leather jacket. He slid his jeans past his ankles, kicking them aside. Mimicking him she removes her shoes and jeans as well. Afterward, she leans on her elbows devouring the view in front of her.

"Babygirl, you're gonna be so sore after this." Sweet Pea's voice deepened as he went for her neck, his teeth pulling harshly at the sensitive skin there. She moved her head so he had more room while her hands roamed his body. Her hands found the hem of his shirt and yanked it off him leaving him in his boxers. As he reached for her shirt she eagerly removed it leaving them both in their undergarments.

"You're so beautiful." Still amazed by her body he couldn't help but kiss every inch of it. The trail of kisses started on her lips and ended on her core above her lace underwear. Her panties practically dripping now, he chuckles at the sight underneath him. Gosh, did he love when she was in need of him.

His large hands made their way to her back unclasping her bra, tossing it on the floor. His lips found hers once more hungry for her lips. Fighting for dominance, he squeezes her breast taking this opportunity to slip his tongue in. His lower body grinding on hers causing friction. His mouth then lowered to her breasts sucking on one nipple, while his hand harshly tugs the other. Loud moans escaped her lips wanting more as her hands tugged his hair.

Elyse grabbed his hand moving it down where she wanted it. Sweet Pea's devilish smirk appeared on his lips, "As you please, princess." He yanked off her underneath and lowered himself down to her core, licking his lips at the sight in front of him. She was dripping wet, her juices all over. His fingers slowly grazed her core and she was a moaning mess. He slipped a finger between her folds and into her, followed by another, thrusting his long fingers in and out of her.

"Sweet Pea..." She moaned out of breath, he slid his fingers out and she frowned. He tongue flickered against her clit and in delight she bucked her hips forwards. Sweet Pea wraps his hands underneath her thighs to hold her down as he devoured her. She rocked her hips as her hands were locked with his hair. "Baby Im about to cum." He picks up his pace and soon her juices were all over his lips. She pulls him upwards and flips them so she was sitting on his bulge.

She removes his underwear to reveal his large cock swing up smacking his lower abdomen. Her core quickly heated at the sight in front of her, she bite her bottom lip and she sees his bare cock. The tip covered with a layer of pre cum. She looked at him before wrapping her small hand around length and slowly pumping it.

Sweet Pea's lips parted, she leaned down and licks the tip softly blowing it afterward. She wrapped her plum lips around his large cock sucking it lightly, but also teasing him with her tongue licking the slit. Small groans came out of his lips as she repeated this several times. She licked the base to the tip, slowly massaging his shaft.

His breathing was shaky but that didn't stop her. She took his whole cock in and made sure to pump what couldn't fit in her mouth. Sweet Pea rocked his hips upwards, she dipped her head further letting the tip brush the back of her throat. "Fuck." Slipped out of his lips the further she went, he wrapped his hands around her hair holding it up for her. She repeated herself till she was drooling over his base and with her free hand she massages his shack often squeezing them lightly.

Her hand worked furiously around his base and Sweet Pea growled. He pushed her head down, thrusting his hips into your mouth hitting the back of her throat. Just with that he twitched a couple times before releasing all his liquids into her mouth.

Sweet Pea pulls her up and pulls her into a lustful kiss, "Princess, turn around." he ordered against her lips. Eagerly she nods getting on all fours for him, lifting her ass into the air. From behind she heard him tear a condom open, slipping in on his huge cock.

He firmly grabs her waist with one hand while the other is around his cock, he slowly teases her by rubbing his tip among his dripping entrance. He suddenly bucked his hips into her, pure ecstasy ran through their bodies. Neither could control their mouths anymore, curses rolled off their tongue as his hands gripped her hips.

"Baby, Im gonna cum" He manages to say as Elyse moans in response. Before he does he pulls and flips her over so she was laying on her back, he lifted her legs till they rested on his shoulders. From that angel he managed to hit the right spots for her, if you thought she was a moaning mess before. Oh, now I'm sure the neighbors can here. Both bodies panting as sweat laid on each other's foreheads.

"I'm so close" she moans pulling his lips to hers as her back arches up the mattress. Feeling week her legs start to tremble, and his pace begins to get sloppy.

"Me too baby" he manages to say just before they both rode off their highs. His bedsheets were soaked with each other's sweats and juices. He doesn't bother pulling out just yet instead he lays on her as she slowly runs her fingers through his hair.

"I love you." He says in the moment loving what they have and wanting much more. "I don't know where I'm gonna be five years from now, but I hope it's somewhere beside you."

A smile formed on her lips, "I love you too Sweet Pea."