Eleventh Doctor (3)

Rushing back out onto the main road, the two looked around for a vehicle until an idea sprung to the Doctor's mind. He began running towards the fire engine with a grin on his face. Elle followed behind with a nervous expression on her face. Turning towards Aubrielle, he helped her inside before clambering in himself. The nervous expression on Elle's face seemed to melt away as the Doctor smiled at her.

Sensing the phone about to ring, Aubrielle dug around in the Doctor's pocket for Rory's phone. Just as she pulled the phone out it started ringing.

"How'd you know it was going to ring?" the Doctor asked her surprised.

"I sensed it." She answered him vaguely before answering the phone and turning the speaker on.

"Doctor, we're at the hospital but we can't get through." Amy said before giving Aubrielle the chance to talk.

"Amy, just look in the mirror." She told her receiving a laugh in return at the other end of the line.

"Uniform, are you two on your way? You're gonna need a car." Amy replied.

"Yes, no worry, we commandeered a vehicle." Elle told her as the Doctor turned on the sirens of the fire truck.

As everyone was enjoying the light-hearted atmosphere, Aubrielle got lost in the whispers that appeared seemingly from nowhere but everywhere at once. She tried to ignore them but they only got louder making her head seems as if it was going to explode.

"I don't understand. I can't hear you. Please stop speaking all at once." She whispered to the voices.

Just as the voices began to comply, she was distracted by the Doctor yelling at Amy to get out of the hospital and to leave immediately.

"Amy, talk to me! What's happening?" the Doctor yelled with urgency.

Aubrielle snapping out of her daze, looked around as they were getting closer to the hospital.

"Which window are you?" The younger sister asked hesitantly.

"Common Amy, which window?" She asked again looking at the Doctor to convey what she was trying to do.

"The first floor on the left, four from the end." Amy told her younger sister panicked.

Aubrielle sent a message to her sister telling her to duck just as she and the Doctor arrived at the hospital. The ladder then burst through the window. The Doctor opened his door and begin climbing out when he noticed Aubrielle wasn't following.

"Aubrielle, common, you can do it. It's not so bad." he told her, noticing the look on her face.

The said girl nodded before shakily opening her door and looked up at what she had to climb. The Doctor looked back down at her and decided to swoop in and save her the trouble. The young girl let out a surprised squeak as arms grabbed her around the waist from behind and climbed it for her and lowered her into the window safely.

The Doctor once again circled his arm around her waist to ensure that she wouldn't fall over from the dizziness. Grabbing onto her hand, he walked over to join her sister and Rory. Looking over to the police-woman and nurse, he asked with a cheerful tone.