The Impossible Astronaut (1)

| Palace | House | Day |

"Out of my way!" The restored Monarch said as he and his guards charge through the building. He pushed a servant out of his way. He reached another set of doors and pulled on them only to find them locked.

Inside | Locked Room |

Inside the room, a large unfinished painting shows the naked Doctor as Neptune about to be crowned by a cherub.

"Doctor!" The man exclaimed again, his voice muffled since it was coming from the other side of the door. "Doctor!"

The irate king bursts in, the sword is drawn and confronts the lady artist, who is possibly one of his many illegitimate children. She is painting a very weird painting.

It was a painting of a mysterious red-haired woman. She is standing in a field of flowers, surrounded by trees wearing a very modern day futuristic outfit. The Doctor was kneeling before her, holding her hand as he placed a ring onto it. Their faces seemed to glow even in a painting.

"Where's the Doctor?" The king demanded from the artist.

"Doctor who?" The artist laughed nervously.

"Achoo!" A muffled sneeze was heard, making the man raise his eyebrows.

He approached the artist and used the tip of his sword to lift the hem of her dress revealing a naked Doctor. "You know, this isn't nearly as bad as it looks."

Aubrielle soon came bursting through the door, ignoring the scene before her.

"Doctor, you'll never believe who I just saw." She squealed before taking notice of the painting in front of the artists making her tear up. "What is this?"

"Happy anniversary love." The Doctor replied.

Inside | Rory and Amy's Flat | Kitchen |

Amy is reading from a history book while Rory unpacks the shopping.

"At the personal intervention of the King, the unnamed Doctor was incarcerated without trial in the Tower of London." "Okay, but it doesn't have to be him." Rory pointed out as he continued to unpack.

Amy continued to read the history book: "According to contemporary accounts, two nights later, a magical sphere some twenty feet across, was seen floating away from the tower, bearing the mysterious Doctor aloft and his beautiful Gaia aloft."

"Okay. It's him." Rory agreed upon noticing the nickname, Aubrielle seemed to have gained.

Inside TARDIS

"Where are you taking me?" Aubrielle questioned the Doctor as he led her out the TARDIS doors blindfolded.

"It's a surpise." The Doctor replied as she led her to the building.

"Ooo, I like surprises." Aubrielle giggled as tried to peak.

"Ah ah ah." The Doctor said, grabbing her hands. "No peaking."

The Doctor properly positioned her in front of the surprise and took a deep breath before untying the back of the blindfold.