Nightmares and Confessions

"Listen to my voice, Gaia. Focus only on the sound of my voice."

"I-I c-can't." Aubrielle said, looking at the boy in front of her.

The boy smiled sadly at his best friend, he reached out his arms and pulled her into his grasp, laying her head on his chest where his heart beat steadily.

"Listen to my heart, and match your breathing with mine. If anyone can do this it's you, Gaia." He whispered, kissing the top of her head softly.

Aubrielle did as she was told, still gasping for breath, she closed her eyes and focus only on the sound of his breathing, matching hers to his. After a few moments, her strangled gasps became more steady.

"That's it, you're doing great." He told her, smiling as she pulled her head away, seemingly okay for now.

"Thank you." She mumbled, pulling him close.

"What happened?" He asked, even though he already knew that it was a 'who' not a 'what.'

"Jake...He, uh, I-I just" She stumbled not able to finish her sentence.

"Shh, it's okay my Gaia. I'll protect you." He promised.

"Forever." She started, smiling at him.

"And Always." He finished, looking down at his best friend, who hurt so much.

"Until death does us part." They spoke together, laughing at their saying they've had since their fake wedding when they were younger.

Louis helped Aubrielle off the floor of his bedroom, the duo walking to the kitchen to make tea.

"I love you, Louis." She spoke softly, smiling at her best friend as he dug through the cupboard.

"Then why did you kill me?" He asked darkly, closing the cabinet to reveal him covered in blood.

Aubrielle screamed tears pricked at her eyes as she looked at her best friend covered in his own blood advancing towards her. She shook her head, backing up and running to a hiding place in the closet. She held her breath, looking through the crack she could see him walking past. She lets out a quiet sigh of relief at her luck as she closes her eyes. Suddenly, the door to the closet swings opened and the blood-covered Louis reaches out to grab her. She screams loudly.

Inside the Tardis - The Doctor's room

A scream gather's the Doctor's attention from his project he was working on. He quickly runs to Aubrielle's room where the screaming is coming from, not bothering to knock, he enters the room pointing her Sonic Screwdriver around until his gaze lands on Aubrielle. She was lying in her bed, thrashing and screaming loudly, tears rolled down her face at a face pace and the Doctor didn't waste a second in going to her.

"Aubrielle?" He called, placing a hand on her thrashing shoulder.

"Aubrielle!" He yelled as he noticed she was getting worse. He grabbed her body, pulling her into him as he held her tightly. "Listen to my voice."