The Start Of Something New

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I've been practicing my driving for my driver's test and it's a lot of work. I haven't done a filler chapter in a while and I know some of you wanted more so I decided now would be the perfect time to do so. This chapter is going to help the character development between The Doctor and Aubrielle. Also, the poem used in this chapter is one that I have written, I have worked hard making sure it was perfect for this book so I hope you all like it.

Aubrielle walked around her room soundlessly as she silently cleaned her slightly messy room. The room was everything she could ever hope it to be and she reminds the Tardis of that every chance she gets. Her room had dark wooden hardwood floors, and the walls were a pastel blue with pastel pink cursive writing that held quotes from all her favorite books.

Her room was only messy due to all the books she has lying on the floor or out of place, she couldn't believe that her room had it own small loft on it with multiple bookshelves built into the walls up there. She also had some musical instruments in her room and her very own journal. Her journal contained songs and poems that she has written. Opening it carefully, she slowly reads her latest poem that she's written.

A silent fight,

in a quiet whisper,

between two lovers,

whose opinions differ.

A stab of silver,

and a copper red,

the fight has been put to bed.

Trembling lips,

with a gentle kiss,

a declaration of love,

that no-one missed.

A moment later,

and she became,

a ghost of a girl,

in searing pain.

She hides behind,

an arrogant disguise,

so no-one can tell,

that she's dead inside.

She smiles sadly at the poem, quickly closing it when a knock came on the door. She placed the journal on the desk just as the Doctor's head poked into her room. When he was fully in her room, she noticed that he was carrying a tray with two cups on it.

"What is that?" She asked, pointing to the tray in his hands.

"I-I figured that you wouldn't be able to sleep so I brought you some tea." He answered, his eyes looking everywhere but at her.

She smiled, stepping forward to grab the tray from him in one hand and his hand in the other. With that, she led them up to her small loft where a sofa and table resided. She carefully placed the tray on the table and pulled the Doctor next to her as she took a seat on the sofa.