Day of the Moon (4)

| Inside | Silence Spaceship | Day |

Amy woke up with a loud groan, wincing from the bright light shining in her eyes. She lifted a hand to hold her pounding head when she discovered she couldn't move it. She glanced down and noticed she was strapped to one of the tables upright.

"Where am I?" She questioned. "Where is this?"

"You are Amelia Pond." A Silence commented.

"You're ugly." Amy shot back. "Has anyone mentioned that to you?"

"Amy..." A familiar female voice groaned out. "That was so rude."

"We do you honor." The Silence hissed at her, ignoring Aubrielle. "You will bring the Silence. But your part will soon be over and your sister's is just beginning."

"Whatever that means, you've made a big mistake, bringing me here, bringing my sister here, because wait until you see what's coming for you now."

"You have been here many days." The silence spoke.

"No, we just got here." Amy argued in denial. "You just put me in here."

"Your memory is weak." The Silence insulted. "You have been here many days."

"Amy, what's going on?" Aubrielle questioned.

"No. No, I can't have been." Amy shook her head, ignoring her sister.

"You will sleep now." The Silence said as more came over to lean over the sisters. "Sleep."

"No." The girls shouted. "No!"

"Sleep."

"No." Amy yelled.

"Get off me." Aubrielle cried.

"No. No." They shouted together.

"Sleep." It hissed.

"No!"

The Tardis materializes and the Silence turned to stare at it as the Doctor, Rory, the twins, and River all step out of the TARDIS. The Doctor was carrying a TV while River held a gun in her hands.

"Oh, interesting." The Doctor commented. "Very Aickman Road. I've seen one of these before. Abandoned. I wonder how that happened? Oh, well I suppose I'm about to find out. Rory, River, twins, keep one Silent in eyeshot at all times. Oh, hello. Sorry, you were in the middle of something. I just had to say, though, have you seen what's on the telly? Oh, hello, Amy, Aubrielle, Are you all right? Want to watch some television?" 

The Doctor sets down the telly. "Ah. Now, stay where you are. Because look at me, I'm confident. You want to watch that, me, when I'm confident. Oh, and this is my friend River. Nice hair, clever, has her own gun, and unlike me, she really doesn't mind shooting people. I shouldn't like that. Kind of do, a bit and I know you're team players and everything, but she'll definitely kill at least the first three of you."