The Curse of the Black Spot (3)

Last time on Pure Heart

"We can't even tell him we've seen his future self. He's interacted with his own past. It could rip a hole in the universe."

Aubrielle didn't care about that anymore, they changed the future once and the can do it forever. She won't let herself lose him again, not this time. She couldn't hold the truth in any longer. The venom of the lies that dripped off her tongue, how could he love a snake? She was a venomous creature but she could change and protecting the one she loved most would be a step in the right direction.

"Doctor..." Aubrielle whispered, her trembling hands holding both sides of his face as her thumbs smoothed nervous circles into his cheeks. Her pleading and urgent eyes are met with his surprised ones. She placed one last kiss against his lips before allowing her lips to only brush his.

"There's something I need to tell you about Utah."

|Outside | Ship | Deck |

"Darling, could this wait?" The Doctor said, his eyes scanning for the siren.

"Wait?" Aubrielle questioned in disbelief. "This is import-"

"Rei, I love you but we don't have the time for this." The Doctor spoke, moving her towards the door.

"And it's because I love you that I have to tell you this now." Aubrielle argued back, pulling him away from the door.

"Aubrielle..." Doctor spoke softly, seeing the stubborn expression on her face.

"I need to tell you this now..." She whispered. "While we are away from the others."

"Doctor!" Amy shouted through the door. "We need you!"

"We need to go." The Doctor told her, once again moving her to the door.

"It'll take a second, please!" Aubrielle begged as he opened the door.

"Aubrielle, this isn't the time or place for this." The Doctor sighed, not understanding why this is so important to her.

The Doctor pulled away from her, and begun heading down into the lower deck with everyone else. Aubrielle opened her mouth knowing that this was the only chance that she could tell him. She knew she wouldn't have the guts to do it later.

"I lied!" She shouted, over the noise of the crashing waves.

The Doctor stopped in his tracks and turn his head slightly towards her.

"Doctor!" Amy shouted once more.

"You lied?" He questioned. "About what?"

"About what happened in Utah." She yelled. "Something else happened that night, that night you had d-"

Aubrielle sighed in defeat as Amy and the twins showed up outside of the door, pulling the Doctor down into the room with them. She lightly shook her head, not understanding why he wouldn't just listen to her. She couldn't understand why it seemed that every time she tried to speak of what happened the world intervenes. She sluggishly followed behind them, her heart beating quickly as she realized that she would never be able to tell him.