The Eeveelution Forest

As Pikachu followed the wild Eevee and Espeon to their "campsite", he started wondering what they meant with that or if he was making the right decision... he wanted to get away from Ash, and that Eevee... he must admit, was really cute, but he lied to get there and was technically deceiving their trust...

Before he could continue his guilt trip, Espeon declared, "We're finally home!"

His eyes opened wide to discover the hidden paradise, full of all kinds of Eevee Evolutions: lots of Glaceon, Leafeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, even Sylveon, which were pretty rare.

"Wow!" Pikachu squealed excitedly. "This is your family?"

"Well, we're like a family, you could say, a community," Espeon answered. Trees full of berries and flowers, crystal clear lakes and soft, wet grass.

"It's beautiful in here...!" Pikachu exclaimed delighted, but his stomach growled upsetly, "...But I'm still hungry."

The quiet Eevee finally piped in, still, shyly, "W-well, you're lucky then, breakfast just started," she stuttered.

"Awesome!" Pikachu exclaimed, unintentionally startling Eevee, he scratched the back of his head embarrassingly. "Huh, s-sorry..."

Pikachu happily looked through the berries disposed in the field. Not knowing what to choose from all the variety, he snatched the nearest berry.

"Hey, Eevee!" he said to her, who was just next to him, looking for berries herself.

"Want a... huh... Tamato Berry?" he asked, offering it to her.

"Ah... sure."

She took and nibbled on it quickly without actually noticing what it was.

Almost immediately, she leapt in the air, fire coming out from her mouth from the berry's extreme spiciness; Pikachu almost thought she had evolved into a Flareon.

"My mouth! It's burning!" she squealed. Finally realizing the situation, Pikachu panicked as well.

"A-ah! S-sorry! I'm so sorry!" he shouted, waving his tiny arms in the air. Soon enough, though, Eevee laid motionless on the ground.

"E-Eevee?! Are you alright?!" Pikachu exclaimed worryingly as he quickly ran towards her. Receiving no response, he reached a hand, about to try waking her up, when her head suddenly popped up, tears on her face.

But instead of sadness as Pikachu thought, it was pure laughter. Realizing the commotion the two had made, Pikachu couldn't help but laugh along at their dramatic act.

"What a nice way of getting to know you Pikachu!" Eevee giggled. Suddenly, Eevee wasn't shy anymore. Maybe spiciness has that effect on Pokémon.

Meanwhile, Umbreon and Espeon looked at the playful duo from a farther distance. "Those two are getting along great, aren't they? I have never seen Eevee so happy, even when she was with Zorua!" Espeon said delightfully.

"Yeah..." her mate said, untrustful, "But there's still something suspicious about that Pikachu... how he popped out of the complete nowhere."

"Take it easy, honey, I'm sure it was just a coincidence, a good coincidence at that,"  Espeon answered laying her head on Umbreon's shoulder.

"It's still best to be careful, though," he added.

After a long afternoon of playing and eating and even battling (where some Eeveelutions had discovered this newfound Pikachu was pretty strong for its species), it was now time to sleep.

"Come here, children, time to hit the hay," Espeon said sweetly to both her daughter and Pikachu.

"Yes, ma'am!" both said playfully, giggling afterwards.

"Okay, okay, time to stop playing," Umbreon said more firmly, as he opened their cave's entrance. All entered and Pikachu and Eevee each laid on gigantic leaves designed like beds, one above the other.

Umbreon then closed the entrance, made of leaves, pure darkness suddenly covering the cave. Still though, the two newfound friends were still softly laughing to themselves.

"You're gonna meet everyone well tomorrow, Pikachu!" Eevee whispered, excitement in her voice.

"I can't wait!" Pikachu whispered back, excited as well.

"Hush!" both of Eevee's parents whispered, slightly annoyed.

"Okay! Okay!" they both agreed nervously.

"I'm glad we're friends, Pikachu."

"I'm glad, too."

-
Please remember to hit the little star if you enjoy! 🌟