Shining like the ice

"Come on, Eevee! Join us!" Serena chirped, reaching out her hand towards the small Pokémon.

The Eevee let out a little nervous whimper while staring at it.

"You know there's nothing to be afraid of~" Serena reassured her. "We'll always be there for you."

Pancham and Braixen glanced at her with an approving grin.

"I'm just so nervous..." she thought, trembling with fear.

"Pika! (Pancham!)" a voice rang behind her, calling the mentioned Pokémon. She turned around to see the expected yellow mouse. "Pikachu! Pika Pika Pikachu! (Pancham! I came to see you and Braix practice!)"

He smiled warmly at them.

They both looked at each other confusedly. Evidently, they both thought he had come for Eevee.

At first, Eevee thought Pikachu was still upset, making her upset as well. But then she saw the friendly smile, still plastered on his face.

"Hey…" He waved his chubby hand as he spoke to her.

A little shocked, and a small, embarrassed blush accentuated her face. "H-hey!" She quickly bowed.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" he asked politely.

"Huh... you can."

"If you don't feel well, just say it, Eevee," Serena continued, not noticing the mouse. "Come with us when you feel inspired enough..."

She talked to her other Pokémon. "Okay, guys! Ready?"

The two Pokémon cheered in response.

"Let's go!"

The trio started moving their bodies simultaneously, Serena kicking her knees high in the air.

She twirled while Pancham took the opportunity to leap into her arm, he jumped over her head and then jumped again towards the sky.

"Nice~" Eevee hummed to herself. "They haven't used any moves yet, though..."

"Now, Braixen!" Serena yelled at the same moment. Braixen gave an elegant ballerina twirl, before pointing upwards and using Fire Blast.

When Pancham began his freefall, he faced the fire and quickly used Arm Thrust on it, making the flaring symbol dissappear creating a small soundwave.

Eevee's eyes started to glimmer with admiration. "Whoa~"

Braixen pulled the stick out of her bushy tail and reached it out to the bear, who grabbed it so he didn't fall to the ground and did a few acrobatics while holding onto it. Eevee felt the impulse growing stronger inside of her.

"Twinkle-Twinkle!" Serena chirped, using her hand to simulate sparkling stars

"Starry Fire!"