Day 1

"Come on, follow me!" the Zorua cried before running towards the empty street.

"Wait for us!" Eevee stated before following,  Pikachu close behind her (but with a much more regretful face), he was basically dragging his feet.

The three Pokémon were now walking, one after the other, at the same calm pace as soon as they got out of the previous town.

"Do you know why that whole place was so empty?" Pikachu asked, getting more used to the guy who hated him and he hated back's presence.

"It's an usually quiet town, and specially since Summer Vacation just started for humans, of course they would be at the beach or visiting a much more interesting place!" the latter answered with contempt.

Pikachu rolled his eyes, annoyed by his tone, while Eevee gave him an apologetic shrug before turning to Zorua again. "And… how long do you think it'd would take to get to Camp?"

"You're lucky you got here just when morning started!" He grinned, that 'evil' frown still on his face. "Because getting home will take us at least a whole day!"

"What?! We can't afford to waste a whole day!" Eevee shouted without realizing it.

The Dark Fox just shrugged. "Who can help it. Back then I used to visit my friend who lived there ALL the time... it was so annoying... having to walk all the way to, sometimes, two or three days!" he said with irritation. "No wonder I couldn't come more often."

Pikachu didn't last a second to turn suspicious.

"His 'friend', huh? He's definitely talking about her." He narrowed his eyes discreetly. "Which brings me terrible memories... I didn't trust him much before, but now... I don't trust him one bit. I must warn Eevee."

"So, Zorua. May I ask who this friend of yours was?" Pikachu asked, forcing himself to relax outwardly.

"Pika, dude! Don't tell me you forgot about her already? She really had faith on you." The fox turned his head around with sarcasm gliding in his eyes.

Pikachu immediately became defensive. "Are you speaking about her? The girl who had all her faith on you?" Pikachu said with anger.

Zorua walked up to him with a compulsive snarl. "I may or may not."

"Well, it clearly looks you haven't forgotten," he added, glaring at him, yet a leering smirk on his face.

"I haven't forgotten. I will never forget."

Eevee started to feel nervous at the new atmosphere: she had been the one angered just a while ago, but now she felt more anxious than anything seeing those small yet powerful sparks of electricity coming out of Pikachu's red cheeks.

She knew it only happened when the guy was really angry.

Whatever they were talking about, it must have been something that really affected him; and they were trying to keep private about it, not letting much of it be known other than the words 'Her' and 'Trust' and ...

'Betrayal'?

"When was the last time you saw her?" The yellow mouse asked with gravity.

"I thought you'd never forget! You know what happened, rat," Zorua answered, not guilty at all. "It's not like while you were gone, as the coward you are, I broke into the Camp again!"

"Then how do you know I was gone?" Pikachu catched him, knowing he was hiding information.

The Dark-Type turned silent, mouth slightly agape. It was a rare sight.