Day 7

"Zeni?! Where are you?" Just FIVE minutes had gone by. "Zeni...!"

And she had vanished. Pikachu was searching like crazy.

"Where... where could she have ran off to?" he wondered as he scratched the top of his head.

What he didn't know was, it wasn't where, but who. Who snatched her and creeped away in silence…?

"Zeni! GREAT! Now my two friends are lost! In the Dark Forest, no less…!" Pika complained as he kicked a small rock in front of him to vent his frustration. "I'm getting really worried now... Eevee, Zeni?"

He heards a low sound... a voice.

A very deep grunt.

"Who's there?!" The mouse turned on all fours, lightning-shaped tail sparking with electricity. "Show yourself!"

Two loud steps shook the ground beneath both of them. "It is me…" the shrilly voice claimed. He extended his long, skinny but pointy hand towards him.

"No... it can't be一"

"Shut your mouth for now... I'll lead the way!" he snapped before harshly grabbing him by the tail and holding him up in the air.

/

"Here we are…!"

Still shocked after the small journey, the yellow mouse squeaked, "W-wait! You still haven't told me一"

The tall creature soon fled as fast as wind.

"Your name..." Pikachu kept staring at the direction of had gone to, not bothering to try and follow, ears twitching one side to another.

Then he heard steps again, much lighter and elegant this time, and jumped behind a bush for precaution.

"I'm going to bring us something to eat," the Pokémon said.

Pikachu immediately recognized the voice: Blacky.

"I'm a bit tired, Dad," another voice, but soft and high-pitched commented. "I'm gonna stay here!"

Though the tone was a bit off, how could Pikachu NOT recognize that voice?

"Eevee! It's Eevee!" he thought as he grinned widely at the victory.

"Alright... I'll get going. Rest well!" the Umbreon trotted away; there seemed to be a lot in his own mind.

"Thanks!" Eevee chirped from the cave, waving with her paw.

"Okay! This is it!" Pikachu nodded firmly to himself as soon as the Umbreon was out of sight, he slid smoothly through the bushes, but ruined it with his perky jumping.

"Eev! Eevee!" he exclaimed with relief. "I thought something horrible happened to you!" And didn't waste a second to give her a hug. "I'm so glad you're fine!"

AND noticed something was definitely off.

"Huuuuuhh?! Did I get the wrong Eevee?!" The alarm on his mind went off.

The girl in front of him just blinked. Twice. As if in an oblivious state. "Are you okay?" She beamed, smiling sweetly.

"What, whatcha mean?!"

"You're really cute!"

He was put off by said statement, blushing enormously.

"Ha, now you're even cuter!"

"S-stop! Please..." Pika covered his face with both paws while his already naturally red cheeks turned even redder. "She's so... so ADORABLE!"

He took a deep breath, he needed it, and managed to say, "Okay, okay! Stop, really. No one else makes me feel so endearingly uncomfortable so I take it must be you!" He smiled in a half-joke, half-truth kind of manner.