Day 10

"Greninja, use Water Shuriken!" Ash's voice boomed inside the rock walls. The Pokemon obeyed, throwing itself in front of Zorua, he formed a shuriken made purely if water tossed it right at him.

"Agh!" Ketsueki yelled in agony, before his eyes streamed red with anger.

"Zoroark Zoroark Zoro…! (Hehe. I'll fight if it means you'll all obey me in the end!) he muttered joyously. Ketsueki's eyes glowed light blue and his body became surrounded by a crimson aura.

He then raised his arms above his head. When he did, the aura around his forearms got thicker.

He then slammed his arms down into the ground. A pink and crimson glowing forcefield of energy appeared from the aura around Ketsueki's arms and grew larger, spreading all around him.

The thicker the aura got around Ketsueki's arms, the more powerful the attack became.

He let out a battle cry as he directed the attack, not only at Greninja, but everyone else in the lair. "Zoroark...! (Night Daze...!)"

The strong shockwave impacted them all.

Ash and his Greninja groaned at the same time, getting up slowly from the rock ground with pain and surprise.

"I didn't think he would be this strong," Ash commented to his Pokémon in a low voice. "Buddy, can you get up?"

The ninja frog tried. But with a trip of his feet, failed.

"Alright... let's see... Pikachu!" Ash Ketchum suddenly shouted when he noticed how the electric rodent had finished freeing the gang. "I choose you!"

Took aback for a bit, he didn't waste time to answer. "Pika..! (Ash..!)"

"Use Thundershock!" his trainer commanded, struggling to get up from the ground, but managing to.

"Pi...ka...chu! (There... I... go!)" Pikachu's body glowed yellow, then he released a yellow lightning bolt from his body at the opponent.

Pikachu was one of Ash's strongest Pokémon, so he actually managed to paralyze Zoroark... for half a second.

"Ugh…! That was annoying!" the enemy grunted at the Pikachu, sending a death glare at his rival.

"What?! Zoroark really is strong…!" Serena exclaimed, impressed but scared at the same time.

It caused the Zoroark to glare at her straight in the eye, and she knew it didn't mean anything good. In less time than she expected it, he started bolting off on her direction, a permanent furious stare marked in his eyes.

Serena let out a terrified scream, but before the beast barging into her could suffice, the girl's loyal Braixen jumped on the way of the two, a literal wall of fire coming from her mouth.

"Ah…!" Ketsueki let out a cry of agony again.

"Sueki! STOP IT! You're gonna hurt yourself, and all of us…!" Suisei yelled, evident hurt and worry in his eyes from the current dangerous situation.

"YOU stop it! Stop making me look like the bad guy and I may let you live!" he shot back to the other Pokémon.

The Zorua looked clearly even more hurt by this statement. "You don't mean it..." he gave him a threatening look.

"I do…!"

"You couldn't possibly!" Suisei barked harshly, stepping towards him.

The tall monster chuckled at him. "You'll now feel the excludment I did! I don't want you anywhere near my sight, you utter trash of a brother…!"

"That's not even what you truly want! Judging from all this... all you want is revenge isn't it?" The Zorua's ears lowered, but rose again as soon as he noticed what the Pancham next to him was about to do.

"This is for hurting everybody! Leave my trainer and friends alone!" the Pokémon exclaimed angrily, not able to keep his mouth shut any longer.

Pancham created a ball of black and purple circles in each hand. He then combined them and fired the circles as a beam of circles at Ketsueki.

The Zoroark responded by using the same move. "Dumb little bear!"

Zoroark crossed his arms in front of his face and an orb of black and dark blue circles appeared in front of him; Zoroark then separated his arms and the orb moved in front of his chest.

He then fired a beam of black and dark blue circles from the orb at Serena's Pancham.

"Ow! That darn hurt…!" he cried to the top of his lungs.

Pikachu was getting tired of this all: Ketsueki was obviously stronger than anyone on the cave and if they kept going like this, all they'd do would be losing their strength.

They had to work together.

"Pika Pikachu! (Guys!)" he called out at everybody, running towards Ash, who was just as astounded as him.

"Pikachu! (I have an idea!)" the mouse looked specifically at Greninja, who seemed to be healing already. "Pika! Pikachu Pika Pi! (I'll use Thunderbolt, you use Water Shuriken again!)"

The Water-type analyzed it for a moment before nodding firmly. "Nin! (Fine!)"

Pikachu immediately leapt into the air, and released a powerful bolt of yellow electricity from his body at the opponent. Yellow sparks appeared around Pikachu's tail and cheeks as he launched the attack.

As well, Greninja formed a shuriken of water in his hand. He then tossed the shuriken at the air and it mixed with Pikachu's attack.

Both Pokémon shot a battle cry as they attacked. The whole cave shook as the move landed.

Everyone stared expectantly at the other side, where Zoroark had previously settled in. The dust dispensed and light blue eyes glowed brightly in the mist.

There stood Ketsueki between all the rubble. Indeed, there came another Night Daze.

Seconds afterwards, the even stronger shockwave had caused Greninja to collapse to the dusty ground. Moments later, so did Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Zeni... even Ash Ketchum.

Pikachu was literally the only one standing. "Eevee... I need you… now."

He didn't think she could actually listen to his thoughts, but apparently, she did, just this once.

"Pikachu…!" a chirpy voice called louder than the shockwave had, from the rubble and rocks. Eevee was running up to him with all her strength and might, not taking a single breath.

This was already unexpected, but what she did next was what really shocked Pikachu.

She threw herself at him and planted a passionate kiss on his muzzle; it almost felt like a Draining Kiss, but it instead gave him power.

-
Please remember to hit the little star if you enjoy! 🌟