Day 9

"W-where are you taking me?! Let me go!"

The tall, outstanding Pokémon chortled. "I'm doing you a favor, rat." He proceeded to toss Pikachu to the ground, making the latter flinch in pain as he hit the rock-hard floor.

The monster's shadow towered over Pikachu's by a high rate. "... Along the rest of your friends."

"PIKACHU!" He heard a dozen voices yell at the same time with fearful desperation.

Pikachu's eyes turned to the dark corners of the cave. Booster, Rainer, Thunders, Suisei, Shynee and Zeni... they were all there. But what definitely surprised him he most was the fact Ash, Bonnie, Clemont and Serena were there as well.

All staring at his direction with great trepidation, they were somehow tied, with a seemingly very strong rope as they all struggled to break it.

"It was him…!" the Squirtle shouted, pointedly glaring at the mysterious Pokémon under her breath.

"You may be wondering why I gathered you all here…" the monster stated, a tight twisted smile forming his face. "...Well?"

Nobody responded.

"Alright, I'll tell ya anyways."

Pikachu growled slightly as he slowly stood up on his four paws and glared at him.

"I want to create a colony. A new village! Though there'll be a difference to the one you and I come from..."

"I'm going to rule over everything! Nobody will say no to me, no rejections, no mockeries. I'll be the master and you'll be the slaves!" he continued his speech, then pointed at Suisei, who could only stare at him in a shocked state. "I was once a little Zorua like you."

"...Sueki," he finally managed to say.

"...Now I'm a Zoroark."

"Why? Why would you want to do this?! I'm your brother! We're family…!"

Sueki gave him a dirty look, seemingly offended. "Pfft, family... I thought it was pretty obvious... ever since my birth, I wasn't good enough to have a family. I was never accepted by any of you... no one has ever loved me in my whole life because of you, idiot."

Zorua, now Zoroark, scoffed. "Because my brother was a shiny. A SHINY…! Do you really think they'd pay much attention to another run-of-the-mill Zorua when shinies to our species are next to the rarest?"

"I didn't CHOOSE to be a shiny! I can't help the fact I was born..." Sui glanced down, feeling guilty but also angered.

"You'll have it. Just this time... I'll be the shiny."

Though still worried and attentive about the current situation, Pikachu's mind was clouded on one thing: "Eevee... she's the only one missing. Why?"

/

"Why…? Why did they kidnap Pikachu so suddenly?!" The brown Pokémon was still planted on just the same place her friend had disappeared, refusing to move. "Who could it be一"

"Ay, ay, ay!
I'm your little Butterfree!
Purple, white and blue,
Make the colors in the sky!
Ay, ay, ay..."

"Huh?" Eevee's head turned to the direction the sounds came from in a split second. She saw clear, yellow rings glowing intensely among the dark bushes.

"The cretaure…?!" she uttered with fear. But it didn't respond, instead, the music rang again.

"I've been searching in the woods
And high upon the hills
Just to find, to find my samurai
Someone who won't regret
To keep me in his net
Yes, I need, I need my samurai
Need my samurai."