Chapter 2: Him

"Oof come on Mitsuo I sadly have to take you back."

You were struggling to keep Mitsuo in your arms as he wanted to run of to who knows where. He kept barking and looking behind you as if he wanted to go somewhere. Holding him tighter you tried to take him to the office.

Mitsuo got free from your arms and started running off.

"MITSUO! COME BACKKK"

"BARK BARK BARK"
Mitsuo ran down the hall and turned into a corner barking even more.

You saw someone kneel down and when you turned to the corner and came closer to the view you saw it was Todoroki.

"Todoroki?" You said and he looked up blushing as he didn't know you were following also.

"Oh (y/n) I found your dog..." he said softly picking up the small husky and taking it to you.

"Thanks for stopping him,he ran away from me" You said with a chuckle at the end, taking the dog into your hands.

He just looked at you and the dog and when you caught him you also looked back.

There was intense staring as if the world pause just for the two of you.

When the noise was getting clear the first thing that got you out the trance was Mitsuo barking and licking your your cheek.

"Ah! Ok ok ok I get it Mitsuo" you held him properly and looked back at Todoroki.

"Uhhh I guess I'll keep Mitsuo in my bag for the time being aha..." you were a little akward if what just happened and just looked down to the ground.

Todoroki finally got out of his phase ,he blinked and nodded.

"Let's go to class." He said and you two started walking.
'Why did time slow down...'

You quickly destroyed that thought and put Mitsuo in your bag.
"Ok buddy stay quiet!" You said petting his head.
"Arf!!!" He said and went in the bag more in.  You then zipped it up and followed Todoroki to class.

————-

One more period to training on the fields and you were pumped!

Current status on Mitsuo he was in your bag and you found something he can chew on and you knew he would fall asleep and wake up the next day. He was really lazy.

"Alright guys today I won't be taking the lesson..."
Aizawa said getting into his yellow sleeping bag.

"BECAUSE I AM HERE DOING A NORMAL ENTRANCE!!!" All might came opening the door some how his cape flowing as well.

'Yeee all might!'

He was your biggest role model. You were excited to actually practice your quirk. You trained a lot but now it can be in action.

"ALL RIGHT CHILDREN GO CHANGE INTO YOUR SPORT CLOTHING AND MEET ME AT THE FEILDS!!!"

And there goes all might marching to the fields. Everyone got up and going to their friends and talking while walking to the bathroom.

You took your school bag and went with Ochaco.

'Shit shit where do I even hide Mitsuo?!'

You wernt cruel enough to dump him in your locker without a bed and so on but he could fit and you were getting desperate.

You arrived to the changing rooms and guess who decided to start whining.

"Ribbit did you hear that?" Tsu was the first one to notice and the girls started to listen.

"Yeah it's coming from..." momo said as her eyes trailed and ended up landing on you and your bag.

"Uhhhhhh"

Next minute Mitsuo came into view and jumped out of the bag and started spinning in circles.

"A PUPPPPY!!!" The girls say with uwu energy and go to the dog aweing.

You sighed happily. they wernt gonna freak but fell in love instead.

"Yeah.. this is the dog that ran in the cafeteria...." You said rubbing the back of your neck.

"Oh no where are you gonna hide him? you know Mr Aizawa dosnt like trouble!" The invisible girl said.

"I know I know!!! I don't know where to hide him..." you said picking up Mitsuo.

"The lockers! Its big enough right?" Jiro asked.

"Isn't that kinda cruel?" Ochaco said looking at the dog that was cuddling into your chest.

"I could make something for him to feel relaxed?" Momo said and the girls gasped and agreed. Momo went on and made a small dog bed and a blanket for Mitsuo to be in.

You left him in your locker and he slept in the bed soundly. You didn't lock your locker as you left a small gap for him to breath.

"Hope he stays..." you said sweat dropping.

"We will close the door when we leave" Mina said and you sighed.
"This dog is an escape artist Mina!!! I'm praying" the girls giggled at your remark and left the room and you followed them.

Let's see how Mitsuo behaves!

You and the group of girls were on the field and the boys were there first.

Joining the group you decided to stand next to Todoroki. He looked at you and you then gave a small wave and he returned one also.

"ALL RIGHT CHILDREN WE WILL BE DOING A ONE ON MATCH AND YOU WILL BE PICKING CUTE COLOUR PAPERS WITH YOUR OPPONENTS NAME!

The class sweat dropped on how all might was very excited about this paper story.

You were the first one to pick and you were wondering who you gonna get.

Getting a pink colour paper you unfolded and you eyes widen.

'HIM OF ALL HUMANS'

~Shouto~ was written on the pink paper.

"(L/n)...." Todoroki came behind and you and when you turned he had your name on a pink card too.

'HAS THE UNIVERSE BROUGHT FATE??????'

You were screaming in the inside. Todoroki the cutest and most innocent boy you met in this whole school how can you hurt him? But you were determined to win.

"Guess we're fighting may the best one win!" You said taking your hand out for a shake.

"Yes let's do our best." He took your hand and you both shaked.

"ALL RIGHT CHILDREN THE KIDS WITH PINK PAPERS WILL GO FIRST"
All might said.

There were 3 groups that had pink cards.

Momo vs Iida
(Y/n) vs Todoroki
Bakugou vs Kirishima

'I don't know what to be shocked about,Todoroki choosing pink or more boys chose pink'

"ALL RIGHT CHILDREN LET US HAVE THE FIRST TWO TO COME AND WE WILL GET STARTED!

'Ah shit I cant believe I'm fighting him.'

——
(Edited)