Chapter 37: Wants To Be

Lmao hey it's me and here's a small promotion.
Got Instagram?! Follow @//TodoThicc ! You can see my random posts of our lovely boy todo!!

- - -

"Annnnd perfect!" You looked at the bandage you wrapped around your neck due to be fully eaten by your boyfriend.

'Boyfriend...'

You chuckled. You were happy it was him.

'How do I tell my class...?'

"BARK BARK" You turned around and saw Mitsuo jump up and down your bed.

"Ok boy ok" he jumped onto you and licked your face.

"Ahhh dog breath" You said and he whined.

"You gotten really big my baby" You said kissing his head.

He wagged his tail nonstop.

"Oh shoot I'm going to be late for school I'll see you later Mitsuo"

You went out of your room and now out your house.

Mitsuo sat on the bed.

"Yep see you later" Mitsuo barked and stretched his limbs.

He checked the window.
"Ah I should go visit Haruka!"

Mitsuo went to the window and opened and did his old routine of getting down.

"This time don't go to alley ways and get chased by cats and then meet a bunch of alley dogs and then someone reminding you that their mother was once a stray and now dead also—annnd I'm not going to go into so much detail" Mitsuo shakes the thought off and went to his best friends house.

- - -

"(Y/n)?! What happen to your neck?" Ochaco ran up to you.

'Crap...!'

"Argh you know... Mitsuo was being a brat and then we got into a small fight." You chuckled nervously and she totally bought it.

'Oh god how is Todoroki going to be...'

You and Ochaco went inside the classroom and the only people that were in there was Bakugou, Midoriya, Iida and...

Kirishima.

"(Y/n) dude?! Your neck you ok?" Kirishima walked up to you and nervously rubbed your neck.

"Mitsuo and I got into a... fight." You said and Kirishima being the dumbfold and innocent man he was he bought it and told you to get better soon.

"Don't you want to go to recovery girl so she can maybe heal it a bit?" Midoriya adviced.

"No no! It's alright!" You exclaimed a bit loud and Midoriya shrugged it off.

"Thanks guys for the worries" you blushed a bit and Ochaco hugged you.

"Best friends forever right!" She smiled at you.

You cried anime tears.

'GOD BLESS THIS SOUL CALLED MY FRIEND.'

You chuckled and went to go sit on your seat and Ochaco grabbed a chair to sit next to you.

'Todoroki isn't here phew... my heart can't handle his handsome face right now.'

Meanwhile Tsu,Momo, jiro and Mina came and joined you and Ochaco and huddled around a bit while some sat on the desks or simply stood.