Chapter 49: Warm

"Back here again?" Recovery girl said to you as you rubbed the back of neck.

"I'm baccck..." you softly said and Recovery girl shaked her head at you.

"Deary what did I tell you? If you keep hurting yourself your skin won't be able to cover your cuts" she said as you proceeded to sit on the bed.

Recovery girl took her med kit and brought it to your bed and examined your arm.

"Well done for winning but deary.... you make me worry" she sighed as she placed some medicines on your cuts.

You took in tight breath between your teeth due to the stinging pain.

"I know I know, I make everyone worry..." You said jokily.

"Your little boyfriend was the most worried though"
You blushed.

"Shouto? He was with you?" You asked as curiosity caught your attention.

"Yes, he told me where he could find you and I told him you started fighting and oh boy if you could have seen his face" she chuckled at the end and took out bandages to wrap around your arm.

"Yeah I didn't see him before I went to the arena..." you sadly said.

As you were about to say something the door slides open to relieve the devil himself.

"Oh speak of the devil~" Recovery cooed as she finished wrapping your arm.

Todoroki gave a sigh.
"Thank god I found you" He said and strolled to you.

"Well ,guess I need to get more bandages" Recovery girl said and she wrapped the last materiel of bandage onto your arm and popped of her chair and left the room leaving you and Todoroki together. As the door closed your looked up to Todoroki who turned back to you and you met those eyes of his.

You blushed and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Hey Shouto—"

You were interrupted by lips catching yours making you surprised but, in a second you returned the pressure against his velvet lips.
Todoroki then lifted his head separating his lips from yours and gave you a blank stare as your face went completely red.

"S-shouto!" You said and you put your hands on your face to hide the steam rising on your face.

Shouto then placed a hand on top of your head.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to wish you good luck... I had to speak to some people..." he explained and you looked up to see his eyes go soft. You smiled and put your own hand over his and brought them down and you held his hands in between yours.
"It's alright I knew you were there supporting" you said smiling which made Todoroki give the most tinest smile in return.

"Well then are you done here?" Todoroki said and you nodded putting your hand into his and you both together walked out the nurse room and went to the stadium for watch the other fights.

——

As you and Todoroki walked together hand in hand you both arrived at the stadium chairs where your class sat all together.

"Hey (y/n), Todoroki!" You heard Kirishimas voice echo as he was sitting next to Bakugou and denki.

"Hey! Man,that class 1-B student got it to ya." You said as you and Todoroki sat at the back seats and sat infront of the trio.

Kirishima turned his whole body and you saw how his nose was bandaged up but he was able to give a thumbs up to you and he showed his goofy grin to you.

"Naw, it was a tie so in the 2nd round we gonna fight to the death, manly style!" Kirishima said sparkles twinkling around him.

"Annoying bastard..." Bakugou muttered under his breath so softly making Kirishima cry and debate with his friend.

You gave the biggest chuckle ever making Todoroki look over in awe.
He liked that smile.

You then stopped laughing leaving you breathless and you looked over to Todoroki, a big smile plastered on your face.

You reached to him and rested your nose against his cheek , rubbing your nose up and his cheeks went red but returned the warmth.
You then separated from the rubs making Todoroki sigh and making him want more.

You chuckled and shaked your head at the silly half and half boy.
You sighed happily.
As you looked down you still felt Todoroki hold your hand tight making your heart beat fast. You then shifted your eyesight to Todoroki who was concentrating on the match that was ahead of him.

Your eyes grew soft as you looked at his soft face.

'This feeling... it's warm.'