Chapter 39.5 : Doesn't Swing

Shameless chapter of kiribaku cause I'm that lame

- - - -

"I think you should ask him out"

Kirishima chocked a bit on the air he was breathing in.

"(Y-y/n)! Keep it down...!" Kirishima whispered to you and you chuckled.

Walking down to your homeroom class you bumped into Kirishima and you two started to chat. The sports festival coming to a near you been training lots.
Ever since you started dating Todoroki Kirishima has been trying to get close with Bakugou more and more making you smirk as you saw he hit it hard.

"Man! It's so obvious you like the dude like—"

Kirishima places his hand over your mouth but you still muffle out words.

"(Y/n) it really isn't like that really" He said making you scoff.

"Alright then I'll just start saying pigs are flying all of a sudden at the statement you just told me~" You said making Kirishima Sigh.
You two walked into homeroom.

He didn't know how this happened . He was somehow was gay for Bakugou in your thoughts and really he couldn't feel such for the ash blonde.

But you making such a fuss about it, it really started questioning his sexuality.

Imagine. Him. Dating the most explosive head ever. Bakugou katsuki. Kirishima just chuckled a bit. Yeah his been getting along with Bakugou a bit but just cause he was manly!

Manly that was all!

"Oh no are you going insane about your crush?" You said smirking a bit and he sighed.

"Don't say that so loud (y/n)...."

"What we talking about?!"

Kirishima suddenly jumped a bit-surprised at the sudden voice and chuckled nervously.

"M-Mina HAHA we were— just talking about the uh SPORTS FESTIVAL! Yeah yeah yeah" he said sweating a bit.

You sulked a bit.
'His still uncomfortable... don't worry i know he will open up'

You smiled as Kirishima was speaking to Mina about the sports festival with Ochaco joining.
The door then slid open and your eyes beamed happily.

"(Y/n)" it was Todoroki smiling softly and you grinned and walked up to him.

"Todo~ how was art class?" You asked and he stared to explain his art class then you two started talking randomly.

Rinnnng.

"Oh already time~" You whined and Todoroki smiled softly.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked formally.

"Silly~ no need to be formal! Of course!!" You said happily and stood up with him following you and you put your arms around his.

"See ya guys!!" You shouted and everyone bid you two bye.

Kirishima sighed and packed his back he looked up to see Bakugou doing the same.

"Yo bakugou!" Kirishima said walking up to the ash blond who just stood up.

"Tch shitty hair"

"How many times do I have to tell you It's Eijiro Kirishima!" Kirishima sweat dropped at the man.

"Geez we literally go to the same class everyday...you can at least try to remember my name" Kirishima mumbled softly.

"What do you want?!" Bakugou asked and Kirishima gave a toothy grin.

"Are you staying after school to self study?" Kirishima said rubbing the back of his head.

"Why are you asking such a stupid question?" Bakugou snarled.

"I can't practice my quirk at my house for obvious reasons and if I'm outside and I use it I cause To much commotion." Bakugou said loudly and rudely.

"God dammit are you going to report me or some shit?" Bakugou snapping at Kirishima view making Kirishima cowry a bit.

"Well it's kinda funny since you could pass out as a villain with those explosions and with such violence in your person—"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING VIOLENT?" Bakugou shouted pushing a chair aside to beat the crap out of Kirishima.

"Did you just come here to tell that type of bullshit to me?!"

"N-no! Not at all!" Kirishima defended himself by lifting his hands up.

"I actually have a question for you!" Kirishima stated making Bakugou growl.

"Bakugou how exactly are you doing your self studies?"

"Eh?!"

"Um, well we won't know what kind of events will be held at the sports festival..." Kirishima explained to Bakugou.

"If I practice I wouldn't really know what to start with"

"Uhh? Are you that dumb? And why the hell would I tell you what to train for if we going to be against each other that day dumbass "

"Well it wouldn't be like we would know what the events are.."

Kirishima walked up to Bakugou placing his arms around his shoulders.

"What do you say Bakugou? Neh neh? You my classmate after all" Kirishima said while Bakugou popped a vein in his head and tried to brush Kirishimas arms off his shoulders.

"HEY don't get all fucking clammy with me!"

Bakugou and Kirishima then started nudging each other as Bakugou didn't want this fucking twat near him as he would say.

"Aw don't be like that~"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

- - -

'ILL BE NUMBER ONE GOT IT YOU LOW LIFES.'

Kirishima groaned.

Bakugou really was trouble. He was so much to handle.

Kirishima was walking home down the side path and was kicking a stone in the process.

'His really manly though—!' Kirishima thought crying a bit of anime tears and fisted his hand.

Kirishima then stopped in his tracks.

Maybe he could have a thing for Bakugou?

Nahhhhh. He thought scoffing a bit at the thought.

Bakugou maybe doesn't swing those ways.