I Can Explain!

Hi guys!
I have an important message to announce. You can skip this chapter if you would like but to the people that would love to support or people that think this book doesn't have a lot of effort please read on.

On the positive side I will start.
Thank you so much for 100+k views?! Like woahhh that's a lot for a messed up book about dogs xD
I'm really glad and all and I hope everyone is enjoying this... there isn't more positive to say so...

onto the negative side of this story.

I'll like to announce my feelings towards with this book.
I actually really dislike the book as some people find it so confusing at the start and there wasn't a lot of Todoroki x reader stuff in the start as well.
I've read my comments and oh my god, people have pointing out the bad spellings, grammar and many more things that I've messed up.
Back then I was a noob so I didn't know what words to use like he's,you're and many more like that. This was my very first x reader book I've ever published that had a story line.
My oneshot book also is a bit messed up but that's not important rn.
I also have a lot of typos so i would type almsot instead of almost for example.
I'm trying my best to fix it and people seem to get angry also of how the story is and I've deleted so many hate comments.
I've been trying and I really want this book to work because it's my favorite story idea and it makes me kinda sad to see people not liking it as y'all get put of with my bad grammar and typings.
And I came here to say...

I am so sorry.

I've been trying my best but my motivation on this book has been crap, just because I don't like the story line anymore.
The sports festival is even getting harder to write for some reason and the dog ARC is also been putting me off. I've had so much writers block and when I would write a new chapter, it takes me 3 weeks to actually do it and fix it.
I'm trying to edit this whole book so I would like some of y'all a help!
You guys can go back and comment my mistakes and how I can change the chapter and make it better to read but please be kind also! I'm human, I make mistakes and I still do.
I type like a goose so please forgive me!

But I'm sincerely sorry of my performance on this book as this book is such a successful but it disappoints me that I don't even like this book.
I'm trying to fix the story line as I go on because I have so much planned for this book yet it isn't happening. So apologies for the late updates on this book!
Everyone says 'update update!' And I just get upset just because I feel like my bad motivation disappoints my fellow readers and I don't want that. I try my best to communicate and get along with all my readers as the comment section have such funny things to say that it brings a big smile to my face!

But all things said, thank you again for the support on this book AND my other books! I'm really happy to have gained so much in the past year. Many followers and readers have been so inspiring to make me keep moving forward and I'm glad to say so much more will happen with this page and I'm glad to say because of you guys, I'm still writing and having fun!
So I hope this message doesn't cause anything as this chapter was ment to explain myself of why I've been lacking on this book.

Todoroki is my best boy and I really want this book to be amazing!
So once again thank you and I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Todoroki is my best boy and I really want this book to be amazing!So once again thank you and I'll see you all in the next chapter!

-WinterMuffy