Chapter 25: Next Time

"My days I guess I should head home tomorrow we can continue, is that fine with you?" You said to Kirishima while holding your sleeping husky.

Haruka also passed out on the couch they were snuggling but sadly you had to leave since it was 6pm now.

"Thanks for coming (y/n)! And sure tomorrow will do!" Kirishima said opening the door.

You walked out the door and you turned around to face him.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow Kiri bye!" You said cheerfully.

"(Y/n) wait—" Kirishima said and you stopped and looked. You have a hum to him.

"I.." He said softly.
"Since you and Todoroki are not on good terms you can be with me and the guys like I said we won't push you away ok? We friends remember that" Kirishima said sweetly to you and you gave a smile in return.

"Thank you Kiri" You said and waved him off. You smiled off thinking of the term friend.

Kirishima closed the door and sighed.
He looked at Haruka who was sleeping peacefully.
He took the pink blanket he bought for her and covered her up.

"Night night Haruka" He said softly and gave her a soft kiss of her head.

- - - -

"I'm s-sorry.." Todoroki said to himself.

Todoroki sighed to himself walking down the halls of the school.
He was thinking of how to apologies to you but he wasn't so use to expressing emotions.

But he loved you so he needed too.
What happens if you like someone next and then you just push him into the trashes and forget him.

He took a deep breath and opened the door to his classroom.

Looking around the only people who were in the class was Bakugou, Kirishima,momo , tsyuu and just a few more.

Midoriya or you weren't here just yet.
He sighed and went to his normal seat and sat down.

Kirishima looked at todoroki from the distance. He was sitting with Bakugou. Bakugou saw how Kirishima was staring at Todoroki. A look of disappoint to be exact.

"Oi shitty hair what are you doing" Bakugou said and Kirishima was out of his trance and faced Bakugou.

"It's nothing dude" Kirishima said sitting properly in the chair.

"Ay Bakugou is it cool if (y/n) hangs around us a bit?" Kirishima Ask making Bakugou blink in respond.

"Haaaaai? What for?" Bakugou said.
"Well she... argh just please?" Kirishima said desperately.
Bakugou wanted to complain back but he saw Kirishima expression.

He seemed if he was in... love.

Bakugou gave a tsk.
"Fine what ever shitty hair." Bakugou said looking the other direction making Kirishima squeal happily.

The door then slid open and it was you who came into the room next.

Todoroki looked up and ended up meeting your eyes.
You both felt a little akward.

'Ok this is my time to say sorry—' todorokis thoughts were then cut off my a cheerful voice.

"Mornin (y/n)!" Kirishima said and walked up to you giving a toothy grin.

"Oh hiya Kiri!" You said happily.

'K-kiri?!' Todoroki thought.
Since when did he get a nickname?

Todoroki started to panic. You might fall in love with Kirishima?!
He didn't know what to do. He kept silent and looked back down to his hands.

Your thoughts were finally distracted. No more sadness about a cute boy!

You joined Kirishima with Bakugou.
You were nervous since you found Bakugou a very intense person.

"H-hey Bakugou" You said waving slightly. He gave a grunt and gave a sarcastic wave back to you.

'oh my god he waved back I've been accepted' you said crying anime tears.

And thus your new friendship begins from now on.

The door opened and many other students started to come inside.
Sero ,denki and Midoriya were the ones to come in.

Sero and denki saw Kirishima with you  and decided to join the group.

"Hey Kirishima, Bakugou and..." sero then looked over to (y/n).

"Oh and hello to you (y/n)!" Sero said taking a chair and sitting around the table you and the others were located.

"Hey hey" you said casually and denki also greeted you.

"What's up you normally don't really hang around us" denki said looking at you.

"Your normally sit with—" denki then saw Kirishimas 'look' of saying "don't bring that name up" look.

"U-uh but that doesn't really matter I'm glad you gonna chill with us!" denki changed the topic quick and you gave a smile.

Midoriya went up to Todoroki and saw him death staring that group.

"U-uh Todoroki don't do that.." Midoriya said sweat dropping.

This was gonna be a long day for Todoroki.

- - - -

'I'll just say a simple sorry and try to win her heart again.' Todoroki said in his head. His been planning many strategies to get you back but like we have said by now.

He can't express emotions.

He took a deep breath and sighed.
The bell then rang signaling it was lunch time.

"You may all dismiss class." Mr Aizawa said leaving the room first.
Everyone got up and went for lunch.
You were finishing up some notes quickly and you were about to get your lunch and head off.

Todoroki saw that you were still distracted.
'Right let me do it now.' Todoroki thought and got up from his desk.

He started to walk up to your direction and He decided to call out your name.

"(Y/n—" he then was cut out

"(Y/nnnnn) lets go!" Kirishima said walking up to your desk.

"A-ah sorry kiri! I just finished the last notes I needed to quickly take down!" You apologized to him and he gave a toothy grin. "No need to apologize! Get your lunch and we can go crash with the guys at the table they picked" he said to you and you nodded reaching for your lunch.

Todoroki stood afar and watched the scene.
He saw that Kirishima was making you smile. He couldn't belive this. It was ment to be him that can only see that angel like smile.

"Alright let's go!" You said happily and walked out the door with your so new best friend.

Somehow... Todoroki felt part of him just broke.
It's like half his life just disappeared ever since you two had fought.
He held his hands into a fist trying to keep calm.

"It's fine.. next time I'm going to get her back." Todoroki said softly to himself and left the classroom.