Chapter 41: We Shall

"Did you enjoy that (y/n)?"

"Y-yep!!"

"(Y/n) your red are you sick should we cancel—"

"NO TODO IM GREAT AS A YOUNG WOMEN!"

Why were you nervous?

Welllll. You saw todoroki eating cake and it was probably the most adorable thing cause he got cake smudged on his cheek making your heart squeeze to bits.

When you two were done by the cafe he grabbed your hand and is now taking you to a park he has announced.

Will holding your hand tight your heart kept racing like a damn race car.

"We here."

Snapping out of your thoughts you saw a huge lake and the sun was already setting as you two were in the cafe for ages and your eyes wowed at the sight.

Letting go of todorokis hand you went to the edge of the lake to see small fishes and flowers all over.

Smiling you loved this was even a surprise.

"It's... beautiful Todo.." You said while he kept looking at you seeing you awe.

"Yeah it really is..." he said smiling at you.

"Why are here though?" You asked turning to face him and he he had a small curl on his lips.

"This"

He placed his hands on the lake and freezing to a point it won't break it You stoped on it. The fishes were ok don't worry.

"T-TODO!!" You shouted at him while he turned to you.

"You can't do that! We will get in—"

He placed a finger on your lips making you stutter a bit.

"Don't worry, I had gotten permission my dad... did things there and there" He said smirking and leaving his fingers from your lips.

"Ok..." You said a bit charmed.

"Here" His said giving you a box wrapped neatly with a big red bow.
You blushed red at the sudden gift.

Why why he so charming.

"Oh Todo thank you but—"

"Just open it" He said eager for you to see what he got.

Opening it you pulled the ribbon and lifted the top off showing a pair of white ice skates.

You smirked and looked at him to see he was a bit nervous.

"So that's why you asked my shoe size~" you said taking the white skates out the box.

They... looked so expensive.

He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Uh... sorry..." he said making you blink in confusion and you chuckled.

"No no... todo these are beautiful." You said looking at them and he smiled tugging your heart strings.

You looked up to see Todoroki blushing a bit and you leaned in to kiss his cheeks.

"Come on! Let's do some ice works!" You said putting the ice skates on.

You stood up and you saw how tall you got but of course you won't become any taller then Todoroki.

Todoroki held his hand out for you and you grabbed them.

"W-wait I don't know how to ice skate.." You said blushing and he gave a small smile.

"Don't worry I'll guide you." Todoroki said stepping on the ice and held your hand.

Stepping on the ice you stared tumbling forwards and landed on todorokis chest.

Looking up you gave a nervous giggle and you had rosey red cheeks.

"Just follow my lead" he said holding your cheek and moving a piece of hair of your eye.

You smiled shyly.

"Alright."

- - -

"WEEEE LOOK TODO IM DOING IT!!" You said skating around Todoroki who smiled at you crossed arms.

"Your a Natural" He said and you squealed happily.

"TODO IMMA—"

You then slipped ,falling on your butt making Todoroki gasp and skate to you.

You didn't get up and Todoroki feared for his life.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" He said now arriving to your body.

"Todo..." you softly said and Todoroki panicked. Your dad was going to kill him now.

"(Y/n) please be alive" he said.

"Todo I..." You said and you grabbed his foot making him slip on the floor and you chuckled loudly.

"GOT YA!" You said and saw todorokis hair cover his face and he stood silently on the floor.

"Todo?" You said nudging his arm.

No response was given.

"TODO IM SORRY WAKE UP" You said now kneeling down his body and shaking it.

You felt arms grab your waist and now your back was back on the cold floor and saw a body now above you.

"U-uh..." You said now looking at the man himself Todoroki pin you down.

"Don't scare me like that." He said strictly making you gulp and nod.

He smiled softly now lying next to you on the ice and holding your hand.

You sighed happily.
You didn't know life could get this ... amazing.

"I really like this." You heard Todoroki say making you looked to the said.

"We might get frost bites on our asses but I like this too" You said to him and you heard a small soft chuckle.

You saw the orange rays hit the earth and you were just there. Lying next to your boyfriend, him smiling.

"So the sports festival..." You said trying to make small talk.

Todoroki sighed.

"Yeah.. that" he said a bit sadly making you question it.

"Why the sadness Todo?"

"My dad just always pressures me on these things..." he said making you smile sadly.

'Yeah his father is the number 2 hero..I can imagine the stress that man gives todo...'

"You know Todo, you will do great I can see you getting first place." You said smiling at him and he turned his neck to the side and reached to peck your cheeks.

"You will do way more great..." he said making you blush.

"U-uh my butt is freezing" you said quickly and you sat up.

Todoroki modding he stood up and gave you a hand.
The stars now forming in the sky you sighed. You did not want this day to end.

"Shall we?" Todoroki said to you and you looked into his two different eye colors, the ones that took you off your feet the first day you met him. When you bumped into him when he opened the door. You nodded your head.

"We shall." You said smiling and grabbing his hand.