Chapter 21: Partners

3 days passed.

Mitsuo being back home you have been brought back to peace.
Putting a new coller on him having a new name tag and The tag having your phone number. You showed your mom that day that Mitsuo came back him and You thanked Todoroki for his help and he was more glad that Mitsuo came back.

You were now happy which made him thankful that Mitsuo came back home safely.

It was sadly now a Monday. But now you not feeling sad anymore, You went to school with your cheerful self.

Smiling while your mom was driving down the streets she saw that you were smiling dorkly to yourself.

"You seem happy darling" your mom grinned looking at you through the mirror.
Getting your thoughts cut of by your mothers concern.

"Huh? Oh I'm just... glad Mitsuo is back" you said looking outside.

She nodded Happily.

The car then came to a stop. Looking at your school you smiled happily and got out the car.

"Bye momma!" You said happily and she waved.

Walking into the entrance you ran into the boy that honestly has stolen your heart.

"Todo! Good morning!" You said happily.
Todorokis attention went onto to you and he gave a short smile.

"Hello." He said softly and you walked up to him.

From the distance your mom was looking from the distance.
She opened her window and started screaming your name.

"(Y/NNNNN)" your mom said waving her hand out the window.
You then stopped in your tracks and you looked behind you and saw your mother waving like a crazy women making everyone look.

Flushing red you got angry of how she was embarrassing you.

"Moooom." You said softly and Todoroki looked at you and looked back at your mom.

"She's still there maybe she wants—" Todoroki was then cut off by your sigh.

"Wants something yeah yeah let me go check" You said and Todoroki nodded.

When you about to walk to your mom she saw you weren't brining your friend.

"BRING YOUR FRIEND ALSO HUNNY" your mom shouted and you just groaned.

"This women—" you groaned and Todoroki came up next to you.

"It's alright I'll come let's go" he said and you nodded.

Walking back to your moms car your mom gave both you and Todoroki a smile.

"Hello Todoroki" She said happily and Todoroki returned the greeting back.

"Thank you so much helping us find Mitsuo, (y/n) was very devastated" she said and you were internally Screaming in your thoughts.

"So I just needed to say my thanks to you" She said smiling and Todoroki gave a soft smile.

"The pleasure is mine I'm glad we were able to find Mitsuo" Todoroki said calmly.

'A real ikeman' you thought.

"Well then Todoroki please  look after my crazy daughter" your mother laughed and you had an irk mark smacked onto your forehead.

She waved off to the both of you and you waved back.

"Lets go!" You said happily and you two walked to your home room class.

- - - - -

"ALLLRIGHT TODAY ILL BE SETTING UP A CLASS PROJECT!" Present mic boomed acrossed the classroom.

The class you were in was English with Present Mic being our teacher.

Everyone groaned or ooo'ed at the statement that present mic has announced.

"ILL BE SETTING UP YOU GUYS IN TWO AND YOU WILL BE DOING A PRESENTATION ON PRO HEROS!" Present mic announced making everyone pumped.

"I'll be choosing the pro heros that you will be presenting SO LETS GET STARTEDDD!" Present mic said loudly, Present took his paper that had the topics for each group.

"Right! First we have Denki and... Jiro will be doing on the pro hero MT.Lady" Present mic said. Denki cheered and Hiro of course groaned.

Present mic Goes on the list of the other students choosing the many pro heros that those groups will be presenting.

Left was you, Todoroki, Kirishima, Bakugou , Midoriya and Sero.

'Please not Bakugou please not Bakugou.' You said praying to the gods to hear your prayers.

"Bakugou and Sero will be doing on the pro hero Endeavor" Present mic said and Bakugou groaned.
'THANK YOU' you said in your head as the sweat drop that formed on your forehead fell down the side of your head.

"Really that tape asshat" Bakugou sneered and Sero groaned "please lord let me be alive." Sero Said softly and Kirishima patted his back.

'Guess it's just some of us left' you thought.

"Ok then next is..." Present mic started to read the list. Looking back up he took a deep breath.

"Todoroki and Midoriya and they will be doing all might!!" Present mic said and Midoriya cheered in excitement.

'Wait if I have Midoriya that means...' Todoroki then looked at you. He was sad he didn't get to be with you. He didn't want you to be with another man. He wanted you to be with him.

Present mic then said the final group that was made.

"Lastly, (y/n) and Kirishima will be partners! They will be doing the pro hero Thirteen!!"