*Chapter 17: Flint

Mitsuo POV

2.00 pm.

"Alright guys there's the Agency we need to just pass that building and into the alleys and then sweet victory" Akino said looking behind a building hiding then.

"We just gonna have to make it quick cause who knows who's gonna come out that door" shin said and Akino agreed.

"Let's go guys" Akino said.

Haruka and Mitsuo walked side to to side following Akino and shin.
The other dogs where also infront but not leading.

"Shin so this is the hero agency of..." Haruka asked walking up to shin leaving Mitsuo at the back.

"Well Haruka this is the flame hero Endeavors Agency. His the number 2–"

Mitsuo stopped listening until he stopped into his tracks.

'I smell something like... Todoroki?' Mitsuo thought

He sniffed the air and started smelling the scent.

He was brought to a wall and started sniffing it.

The other group didn't notice and they made it to the alley side.

"We made it! Alright Mitsuo down this alley we will be close to your home" Akino said.

Silence.

"Mitsuo...?" Akino turner around and everyone looked behind.

He wasn't there.
"MITSUOOOO??????!!!!!" All the dogs screamed in sync.
When they popped their heads out the alley side they saw Mitsuo sniffing the wall.

"Kid what the biscuits are you sniffing a wall for?!!" Akino said in shock.
He was even sniffing the wall that was close to the entrance.

"Huh?" Mitsuo hummed coming back to his senses.

"Kid you better come now—"
The door of the angry opended reliving two men that were talking.

"And so like we should so get a mascot for the endeavor agency!" Said a male with brown side cut hairstyle and was wearing a fancy uniform.

"We should find one and hen we can show Endeavor!" Said the other male that had black hair but pulled back hairstyle, he seemed excited about the idea.

'Shit!' Mitsuo said in his mind.
To late to run off.

"Look dude!" The brown haired male said looking at Mitsuo who was standing still.

"Ooo so cute~" Said the males.

They walked up to Mitsuo in a friendly matter.
'Oh no.' Mitsuo said backing up slowly.

"No buddy it's on here here's a treat!" The brown haired male Said taking a packet of meat sticks and giving a stick to Mitsuo.

Mitsuo was already enchanted.

Mitsuo walked up to male and took the meat stick.
Chewing happily he sat informtnof them.

"God dammit Mitsuo you could have been stronger!" Akino sighed.

"Let's take him as the mascot!" The black haired male said petting Mitsuo.

"Yeah Let's show Endeavor!" Said the other male.
The male then picked up Mitsuo.

'Wait no!' Mitsuo starts whining and trying to wiggle out free.

"It's ok bud! You gonna have a lovey home and maybe Endeavor would want to keep you!" Said the male that was carrying Mitsuo.

And thus the two males went back inside with Mitsuo.

The pack of dogs came out the alley way.

"They took Mitsuo!" Haruka barked.
"We need to save him and fast." Shin added and the other dogs nodded.

"I got a plan." Akino said and turned to the group

- - - - - -

'Shit if only I didn't get distracted!' Mitsuo whined in disbelief.

He could have been stronger.
The males were talking and walking to their boss and they finally arrived to the room.

A big door that had the man himself in.
They knocked on the door.

"Come in." Said a deep voice.

The two males opened the big door and stepped inside.

"Ah Hiroki and Akio what can I do for you two?" Said the man himself to the two males.
Endeavor.

Mitsuo was getting scared so he kept quiet and wasn't trying to escape

"Sir! I think we need a mascot for the Agency!" Said Hiroki as he pushed his brown hair out his eyes.

"A mascot?" Endeavor said confused.

"I present to you to a husky that could be our mascot!" Said Hiroki.
Akio walked foward and held Mitsuo.

Mitsuo looked deep into Endeavors eyes.
"Why should we need a mascot?" Endeavor said sitting back into his chair.

"Well check it! If we have a mascot for the Agency more people would want to come to check the agency and since this buddy is a stray they will think that you the most kindest person to rescue this cute dog!" Said Hiroki in a confident voice.

"Go on..." Endeavor said listening to the idea.

"Plus he has blue eyes like yours! It could be a great symbol and if he has a cool firey name then we bet we gonna get many people to love this Agency!" Said Akino walking up to endeavors desk and placing Mitsuo one too.

Mitsuo sat down and looked at Endeavors eyes. They did not look kind.

Cold Mitsuo could think off.

Endeavor reached his hand out and petted Mitsuos Head. He looked up to the males that were nervously for the mans answer.

"Well then your name will be Flame hero sidekick: Flint"