Chapter 18: Save You

3.00 pm

"Alright everyone don't forget to do your hero law studies for tomorrow." Mr Aizawa said in his bored tone.

The bell rang and it singalled for home time.

Packing your bag up you saw Todoroki Finishing up some notes that were given in class.

You walked up to Todoroki. He seemed really concentrated in his note book.

"Todo" You said sweetly. Startling him he closed his note book quickly.

"Oh it's you" Todoroki sighed at the end glad it was you.

"Wanna walk home?" You asked him and he nodded.
He packed his note book away and zipped his school bag on and has told he was ready.

"Bye everyone!" You waved happily to your classmates and some replied back a goodbye to you and Todoroki said a soft bye also.

You and Todoroki walking out together the door was closed.

"Man those two have it hard" Mina said to Ochaco and she agreed.

"I'm glad Todoroki has another best friend" Midoriya said happily to iida and iida nodded.

"Man the guy is lucky!" Denki said crossing his arms.

"Ribbit we don't know if they like each other though" tsyuu said. Everyone agreed also as they can't just jump into conclusion.

"But it's so obvious!" Tooru said happily.

- - - - -

Walking down the side walk you and Todoroki walked in silence. It was peaceful when ever you were around him.

You were still anxious about Mitsuo being missing. You took a deep breath and sighed at the end.

"Don't worry I know Mitsuo will be back." Todoroki said calmly.

"And how did you what I was thinking?" You said giving a cheeky grin.
"I just know what you think" Todoroki said looking the other direction with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Giggling you nodded your head.

"I can't help but feel nervous about Mitsuo." You said sadly.

Todoroki really didn't like you sad. He needed a way to see that smile of yours.

"Can I come to your house?" Todoroki said and your eyes beamed.

"Really!!"
He nodded and you cheered.
"It's definitely alright for you to come!" You said happily and smiled brightly making his face turn a soft red.

He was glad to make you smile.

- - - -

*Mitsuo POV

'My name isn't flint it's Mitsuo!' Mitsuo barked at the men that were carrying him.

"Flint seems happy to join the crew!" Hiroki said happily and petting the dogs head.
Akio nodded his head.

Mitsuo dropped his ears.
'These idiots'

"Hm ..he might be hungry?" Akio said in worry.
"Let's go the cafeteria I heard there's a Steak special" Hiroki said excitedly.

"Let's go! Down to the lobby we go!" Akio cheered.

'Oh bother..' Mitsuo groaned.

- - - -

"Right so we have to split up since there's different rooms in this Agency and we don't know exactly where Mitsuo could be so that's why we will spilt"

Akino and the group of dogs were hiding in the alley way. In a circle form ,they were trying to find a way to save Mitsuo before they wont see Mitsuo ever again.

"Right! Ryo and bull will find a food area in the building and search there it might be at He bottom level of the building, and Katsu and Takashi will be at the Half layer of the building along with Hiro and Shiba and me and Shin will be at the top layer of the building." Akino explained and everyone barked in agreement.

"Haruka you can choose—" Akino looked at the side to see Haruka sulking.

"Pup.... don't stress he will be fine" Shin comfort Haruka.

"it's my fault i shouldn't have left his side and now look..." Haruka softly whined.
"Look pup it's alright it isn't your fault don't blame yourself we gonna save him don't worry" Akino said.

"When we find him you will be a hero to him and you won't feel the blame anymore Alright?" Shin said making Haruka look up to the male. Haruka nodded.

"I guess I will go with bull and ryo" Haruka said to Shin and shin nodded.

"Look after her you two." Shin said in a serious tone.

"My, the dad like senses are kicking in him" bull laughed making shin blush.

"We will ,don't worry" ryo said to Shin.

"Right ! everyone let's go!" Akino barked and everyone barked along.

The dogs started to sneak around the corner of the building.
"Right if we find him you guys gotta get out of the building and howl for us to know you got him" Akino added and everyone nodded.

Ryo and bull went to the door.
Ryo being on top of bulls head he grabbed the door handled and yold hull to push foward.
Doing that the door opended.
The dogs went inside and were all in the building.

"Right let's split up" Akino said and everyone went to their directions.

Haruka, bull and Ryo started running to a direction to find a food court to see if Mitsuo is there.

'Don't worry Mitsuo we will save you.' Haruka thought confidently.