*Chapter 20: Home

Mitsuo POV

Endeavor took his walky talky and started to yell to it.

"A GROUP OF DOGS ARE IN THE BUILDING I THINK THEIR A QURIK OF A VILLIAN GET THEM." Endeavor said and everyone was alerted.

The dogs were running down the stairs and were in the 2nd floor.

"PUP THIS IS THE 2ND FLOOR WE NEED TO FIND THE NEXT PAIR OF STAIRS." Hiro screamed and Mitsuo agreeded.

"I THINK THERES THIS THING CALLED AN ELEVATOR WE COULD TAKE THAT." Mitsuo said and the two dogs nodded.

"LETS GO"

The dogs ran down another hall where many doors were located on the side.
Some doors opening to check why their was barking and such.
"THERE THEY ARE" a group of men were on charge of the fall endeavor gave and were chasing the dogs behind.

"THERES THE ELEVATOR" Mitsuo barked.

The elevator opened showing a women holding a box of donuts.
When she came shiba ran into her legs making her fall and drop the boxes.

Shiba took a box and pushed it to the elevator.

"Thank you!!" Shiba barked and the elevator closed.

"That was close..." Hiro huffed.
"What do we press?!" Mitsuo said looking at the buttons on the wall.
Shiba got up and pressed the lowest one which was 1.
"DwOn fWe gWo" shiba said with a face full of donuts in his mouth.

The elevator went down fast to their location.
"Pup we gonna have to bark and Howl so we can let the others know." Hiro Said ready for the door opens.
"You telling me everyone is here?!!! And haruka?!!" Mitsuo said in disbelief.

"Stop complaining and do what I said now Pup!" Hiro Said and the door opened and the three dogs ran out the door.
"BARK BARK BARK BARK" the three dogs started so they were able to signal the others that they found Mitsuo.

They passed a food court making bull Ryo and Haruka looked over the counters.

"They Found Mitsuo!" Ryo barked and jumped onto bulls back.
"Mitsuo!" Haruka barked.
They saw the dogs running down the hall to where the doors are.

"LETS GO" Ryo barked and the other dogs went to go catch up with the others.
"MITSUO" Haruka barked and Mitsuo turned his head to see the others running.

"HOLD BACK IM GONNA GO THROUGH THE DOOR" bull said and went faster to the door.

"BULL WAIT—" Ryo shouted but was to late as bull went though the door and the door opened making bull go straight into a poll.

"Ow..." bull said rubbing his forehead on his paw"
"I told you to wait" ryo huffed.
"NO TIME . RUN AND HIDE" Haruka barked and bull started to run the direction everyone was going.
"Ok guys we better go through the alley and hide at top" Hiro Said and looking at an alley that had balconies.

Hiro turned to a corner and their was a balcony.
"Alright Pups you gotta run and jump on the wall and grab that poll that's attached to the balcony and jump over into the balcony platform" shiba explained and the two smaller dogs nodded.