Chapter 31: Good Idea

Later that night.

'I should get dating advice..' Todoroki thought looking up his ceiling.

He did want you and him to work out st the end so he needed someone to talk to that was reallly experienced.

He looked through the contacts he had on his phones looking for the right person who has dated a lot of girls. He thought of Kirishima but didn't wanna talk to him. Sighing he scrolled the names of the Class 1-A students.

Denki Kaminari.

Todoroki looked at the name for a while. He has heard stories of the male saying all the girls he has Hooked up with.

Maybe he will have good advice?

Todoroki started typing away to the pikachu.

Todoroki: hi.

Denki: Todoroki?! Dude hey!

Todoroki: so... I need some advice.

Denki: advice?

Todoroki: dating advice.

Denki: HA?!! YOU DATING A GIRL????

Todoroki: it's... yeah I am.

Denki: well Todoroki my man buckle up and here the beats advice that anyone can give you!!!!

Oh boy Todoroki is going to get... play boy advice.

Buckle the fuckle up.

- - - - —

Beep beep.
Beep beep.
Beep beep.
Bee

You hit your clocks snoozer and yawned.

Sunday. The peaceful day to do what ever now. Since you were done with the project why not do something exciting today?

'I could train, i could study or....' you looked at your phone and a light bulb went off.

Todoroki has told you where he lived....
Why not give him a warm welcome in the mornings.
Well this will be your first time... seeing his siblings... seeing his house... seeing the.. dad.

Should you go? Ahhhh screw it why not?!

- - - - -

Finally getting dressed and such yoy we're ready to head out.

"BARK" you looked to your corner and saw Mitsuo holding his leash seeing you were going somewhere.

Giggling a bit you kneeled down and petted his head.

"No boy I have to go Uh... somewhere!" You said to him making him drop his ears.

Your heart squeezed a bit and you kneeled down.

"You hoenslty getting big hey boy?!" You said making him excited and bark happily.

"I'll be back around noon stay safe Alright?" You said and Mitsuo nodded watching your body leave the house and out the door.

- - - - - - -

"Hmm the house should be....." You said looking at the Japanese styled home.

"Here... woahhhh" You said impressed. You knew his dad was the 2nd pro hero and damn they house shows it.

Wait will Todoroki mind that you here. There was no car here so luckily the dumb ass dad is gone.

You walked up to the front door breathing in deep and then breath put heavenly.

"Hope he answers the door..." You said softly to yourself and knock on the door yor Heart now beating.

'SHOUTO GET THE DOOR PLEASE' You heard someone shout which sounded  like a female.

Waiting you heard the door shuffle open.

"Hello?" Todoroki said until he saw your figure and his eyes went wide

The hell were you doing here?!

Todoroki took your cheeks and squished them.

"Gah! Todo!" You said making you look at him. He looked straight into yor soul.

"What are you doing here love?" He said to you giving you the nickname. His already starting to be a boyfriend damn. Face turning read you responded.

"Huh... tah visith yhou?" You said making it hard to communicate with him since your cheeks were being squished.

He have a soft smile like he was happy to really see you which he really was.

But....

"Shouto who's at the door?" His sister said making Todoroki look like a deer caught in head lights.

"Shout—ooooOOOO" his older sister seeing the position you two are in.

Separating l. Both of you turned around, blushing and his sister assuming fangirling at the fact that Todoroki has a female partner.

'Aha... good idea that I've come... right' You thought mentally sweating.

______________________________

Pssst... thank you xKunikidax for making the god like cover for my Todoroki book! Follow them!!!!