Chapter 26: Soon

'How is this even possible.' Todoroki thought resting his hands on his forehead.

Todoroki was in a crisis. He was at the point of just giving up and wait for a while until you would crawl back.

It was just Tuesday now it's Friday?!
He has been trying his best to say sorry to you but it was just that one distraction.

That one that kept butting in and taking you away. The one that's just ruining everything he thought.

Kirishima.

The times he would say "(y/nnnnnn)" it would  just piss Todoroki off.

His been trying every break, every homeroom time, every hero class but no it failed because of that hard quirk boy.

Todoroki slammed his head on the table and sighed.

He then felt someone tap his shoulder.

"(Y/n)?" He said softly looking up.

"Uh n-no it's me" Midoriya said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh sorry." He said looking to the other side.

"I was wondering ...t-that we coming close to finish our project..." Midoriya started and grabbed a chair and sat down infornt of Todoroki and started mumbling on the projects finishing touches.

Todoroki gave a sigh and listened to the male.

- - - - - - -

Lunch time!

You sighed and closed your book.
'Can maths get any harder' you sighed and threw the book into your bag glad that this period is done and over with.

"(Y/n)!" You looked up and saw the toothy grin that everyone knew and loved.

"Kiri wussup?" You said getting up from your seat and grabbing your bento box.

"Wanna eat together?" He said giving you a small smile.

"Of course" You said making him smile even wider.
You then gave a soft chuckle.

Walking out the class you and Kirishima were talking up a storm!

It's like you just forgot all the things you use to know and love....

- - - - - -

That Tuesday he tried to talk to you he started to become cold to everyone and including Midoriya making the poor bean's life so hard when it came to this group project. This morning Midoriya just struggled getting Todoroki to cooperate with him.

He decided to sit alone in general and just be his cold self.

At lunch he decided to sit at the roof tops a lot where you and him would sit.

How he missed you so much.
Your smile your laugh your whole appearance.

He never forgot the days with you.

- - - - -

"So I'm deciding to see which places I can take haruka to dog training but I can't find..." Kirishima said to you.
You two were sitting alone on a table for two in the cafeteria. Bakugou and the others weren't around so you two just a had an alone session.

Swallowing your meal you were so excited that he should come to the same place where you and mitsuo go too.

"Oh Kiri come to the my dog training place! Me and Mitsuo go there and I think haruka will be very glad to see Mitsuo as well!" You said happily making Kirishima beam. You then looked around the area of the cafeteria.

"Hm I wonder where those other guys are.." You said softly but loud enough for Kirishima to hear.

"Yeah... we all not close just yet we still new to each other's presences I guess" Kirishima said shyly.

"They all seem nice friends so don't worry.... maybe at the sports festival we will all become closer! You know?" You said taking a bite of your lunch.

Kirishima nodded happily.

"Yeah mostly Bakugou... his so mean but so manly! You weren't here on the first day but we had to throw a soft ball and he went over 705km!! It was so manly!" Kirishima explained and manly sparkles flew around Kirishima making you laugh.

"Wow you seem to like this guy I guess you two will be close" you said giggling at the end.
Kirishima sighed and nodded taking a bite of his meal. Kirishima looked up to you seeing you take another graceful bite of your lunch.

You just were such an amazing person to Kirishima making his face feel so red.

'This is my chance!' Kirishima thought swallowing his meal.

"Soo..." he said said making you look up.
"(Y/n) I..." He said making you sill question what he was trying to say.
"I-i..." Kirishima stuttered

'I can't!' He said.

"I.. there's someone i.... likkkkke...." he said making you widened your eye.

"What! No way details details!" You said putting your lunch down and listening to the male making him flush.

'I can't let her know it's her!!!' He mentally screamed.

"Uh... they... very strong yes!" He said explaining.

"They also... manly yeah yeah! And... very pretty and... wonderful hair and strong determined eyes!" He said trying to get everything that described you.

He was to shy to say gender cause if he knew it was you he was gonna feel so embarrassed.

"Oh my god I know who this is!!!" You said wiggling your eyebrows.

'SHE FIGURED IT OUT?' Kirishima mentally screamed.

"It's Bakugou!!!" You said happily to him.

"WHAT" he said blushing.
No no no no! He didn't mean that! He ment you! YOU!!!!

"No need to be embarrassed Kiri! As your bestie I'll be here to support you!!" You said happily to him.

"(Y/n) wait wait I—" He said trying to set this right situation.

"Don't worry Kiri I won't tell anyone!!! this is between us!" You said. Before he could explain himself the bell rang.

"Oh dang it it's time! Let's go Kiri we got English now" you groaned getting up to go throw your trashes.

Kirishima nodded and sighed watching you go throw your trash away.

He wanted to mentally cry anime tears.
He didn't mean he was gay...

He gave a soft chuckle and stood up.
He went to also throw his trash away and you two walked back to class.

Oh well he will explain him self soon...