*Chapter 19: Run

Mitsuo POV

"Here's the special steak for today thank you sir for buying!" Said the cashier and handed the steak in a take away box to Akio.

"Right let's go back to the office and then Flint can relax in our office room" Said Akio and Hiroki nodded.

'I am hungry soo...' Mitsuo thought.

The males were walking up stairs as their offices were at the 3rd layer.

A few minutes of walking they arrived to the offices!

Akio opening the door to their office the office was neat and tidy.

Two tables facing the walls and frames all over the room.

"Alright buddy here you go" Hiroki said putting down Mitsuo and taking the box and placing the meat on the floor for Mitsuo to eat.

"There we go Flint eat up!" Said Hiroki and Mitsuo barked happily and started chowing down the meat.

"So cute!!!" Akio Said happily.

"Well since his gonna just be in the room let's go to the store and see if they sell dog collers!!" Said Hiroki and Akio nodded.

Hiroki places newpaper on the ground Incase if Mitsuo wanted the bathroom.

"Alright Flint we will be back just now we gonna go for but don't do anything naughty now" Said Akio and Mitsuo day down and watched the two males leave he room and closing the door.

Mitsuo swallowing the chunk of steak he took he needed a plan to get the hell out of here.
Mitsuo first wanted to finish the steak though.

- - - - -

Akino and shin arrived at the top of the building and started sniffing and searching if he was behind any doors.

"Slow down Akino his Alright" Shin said having a hard time to keep up with akinos pace.

"We don't know what these people did to Mitsuo we need to hurry" Akino said panting.

"I know that you want to protect him cause his sakuras child but you know he does have his ways also" Shin said and Akino stopped not turning around.

Shin stayed behind and continued.
"His sakuras child we speaking and he does know his street smarts and I know for sure we will find the child so don't stress and panic now" Shin said.

"I know back then it was a rough time for you and her but don't worry we have faith in the child also that he won't go as sakura did..." Shin said walking up to akino and he checked if he was Alright.
Akino took a deep breath and sighed.

"Your right. I'm sorry ,let's keep looking" Akino said as he was calmed down now.
He knew he had to stay calmed and collected.
"Great let's keep going" Shin said walking pass Akino and Akino started walking next to shin.

- - - - -

"Right there's the food court there" Haruka said peeking behind a wall.

"Yep there it is I wonder where Mitsuo will be" Said Ryo who was peeking also under Harukas feet.

"Damn that some good looking steak..." bull said and his drool falling on top of ryos head.

"Bull! You drooling stop it We here for the pup not the food!" Ryo silently shouted at bull.

"Sorry." Bull whined as he was hungry.

"Come on let's go" Said Haruka

- - - -

"Alright now... gotta find a way to get out." Mitsuo said looking at the door.

"They didn't lock the door I didn't hear a click so I can just jump on that handle and try and pull it open..." Mitsuo said thinking of a way to get up.

Mitsuo looked at the black chair that was located infront of the desk.
Mitsuo walked to the chair and started pushing the chair that had wheels and brought it to the door.
Jumping atop he placed himself to aim properly on top of the door handle.

Mitsuo jumped and hooked his paws on top to push the handle down.
Sucess! The handle went down but he needed to find a way to pull.
He curved his paws in the handle and walked backwards.
The chair moving back to fast he slipped of the chair and gripping his life on top of the handle.

Since he was heavy the door slowly started being pushed back.

"T-there!" Mitsuo huffed and jumped down.
He used his snout to push the door open to the other side and he was finally free.

"That was easy" Mitsuo thought to glad he had an easy life right now.
"Woah... where do I even go" Mitsuo thought.

"Wait what's that smell" Mitsuo said. Mitsuo recognizes the smell.
'Oh not it's...' Mitsuo was looking around to hide.

There was a plant pot at the end of the corner and he was able to fit and hide behind it.
Mitsuo took run and hid behind the pot.
"Yes I've heard of the sport festival." Endeavor said though his phone.

'It's that big flame guy..' Mitsuo thought keeping as quiet as he can be.

"Yes I'll be coming as my son will be taking part" Endeavor said going to the next corner and turning to the right and his voice slowly fading out of sight.

Mitsuo let it the breath he held.
"Right let's go the other side then" Mitsuo said walking down the hall.

"Huh?" Hiro Said.
"Do you smell that?" Hiro Said looking at the 3rd the hall way they were in.
"Yeah it smells familiar..." shiba said walking to the end of the hall.

"Wait is that—" Hiro Said and when he turned he bumped his snot into another one.

"OWWWW" the two dogs said.

"Hiro?! Shiba?!" Mitsuo said in shock.
"We found the kid!" Shiba said and Hiro nodded.
"I'm glad to find you guys we have to get out of here they changed my name and they want me to stay here." Mitsuo explained making the two worried.

"We should head out the stairs are at the other side" Hiro Said and the two nodded and started to run to the stairs.
"Alright there's the stairs!" Hiro Said panting.

When they reached to the one corner where the stairs were they saw a pair of boots they shouldn't have seen...
"Flint what are you ...doing." Endeavor saw the two other dogs that looked like deer caught in lights.

"Hold on who are those other dogs..." Endeavor started to get suspicious.
He then eyes widened , he thought it was a quirk of a villain. Endeavor went to a scary face and took his hands out.

"No villian should be messing my Agency.." Endeavor growled ready to grab Mitsuo.

"RUN" Mitsuo barked and the three dogs ran down the stairs.