Chapter 50: Endeavor

"NEXT UP IS OCHACO URARAKA VS... KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!" Present mic shouted and everyone cheered as the two started to battle.

"I'm scared for Uraraka..." you mumbled softly.

"Ribbit She seems determined I'm sure she will win this kero" tsui said to you making you ease your nerves.

You watched as Bakugou was not thinking of going easy on Ochaco.
Bakugou sent explosions everywhere and Ochaco was able to avoid them.

You then thought of something you were meaning to ask to your icey hot boyfriend.

"Uhh Hey Shouto" You said tapping him on his shoulder as he sat silently next to you.

"Hm?" He said softly looking over to you.

"I was watching your fights and when you were fighting sero... you seemed upset... I know it's a little bit late to ask but I'm worried..." you softly said for him to only to hear.
He slouched his shoulders and sighed.

"I was just upset at that time..." Todoroki said softly making a frown grow upon your face.

"W-why..."

Todoroki shaked his head and crossed his arms.
"You don't have to worry about it, I'm fine now" he said sharply, he didn't seem to want to go into his feelings at that point so you decided to not push it with him and watched as Ochaco was fighting Bakugou.

——

As you watched the long battle between Bakugou and Ochaco . Your heart raced for your dear gravity friend as she was literally getting beaten by Bakugou.

We all knew Bakugou was strong and all but what he was doing to poor ochacho was brutal.

He really wasn't going easy.

The battle came to an end and Bakugou was given victory was able to go to the next round.

'I hope I don't fight him in the 2nd round...' you prayed softly to yourself.

Ochacho was then quickly taken away to recovery girl and Bakugou started walking out the arena.

"WE WILL BE HAVING A SHORT BREAK!" Present mic shouted and everyone cheered.

"I'm gonna check on Ochaco she looks finished." You said quickly to Todoroki and you stood up.
Todoroki nodded and you walked until you heard a voice.

"(Y-y/n) can i join you also? I-I was gonna go down also since my match will be next..." Midoriya said shyly and you smiled and nodded. You and Midoriya joined together to see go see Ochaco.

As you two both walked to the waiting room to see if Uraraka would be there after her recovery you looked to glance at Midoriya and saw how quiet he was.

He looked upset.

"Hey you dork, she's alright I promise" you said.

"I-I know but I feel bad since she told me she would see us in the finals yet..." Midoriya tighten his fist.
You sighed. You were a bit sad also but ochacho gave it her all at least. Midoriya shaked his head and looked over to you.

"Great that you made it though (y/n)! Your plan with momo went well, do you know who you will be up next in the 2nd round?" Midoriya squeaked out and you rubbed the back of your neck.

"U-uh thank you and i found out I'm fighting tokoyami next actually, I'm glad it wasn't bakugou" you said sighing in relief and Midoriya nodded.

"Bakugou is scary..." Midoriya said and you nodded.
"His powerful also ,so people up against him must have been really nervous" you explained.

——

"Aw man I lost!" Ochaco said rubbing the back of her neck as she smiled.

You and Midoriya stopped wided eyed.

"I guess I got to carried away thinking I got everything in the bag" Ochaco spoke, placing her hands on the table and giving a small chuckle at the end of her sentence.

"Uraraka! You seem really fine..." you said softly and Midoriya followed behind you.

"Yeah, wernt you badly injured?" Midoriya said shocked.

"Yeah but recovery girl did the job and I'm all good now!" Ochacho said happily smiling at you and Midoriya.

'She's one strong girl...'

"But geez I never realized how strong Bakugou was!!" Ochaco whined and you gave a small smile.

"Well don't worry with enough training I can see you beat up Bakugou in no time!" You said cheering her on and she smiled.

"Thanks (y/n)! It also tells me I need to train a lot from now on!"

Midoriya sweat drop at our conversation.

"U-Uraraka are you are you really fine..." Midoriya said nervously thinking Ochaco was actually going crazy as she was actually planning to beat Bakugou one day.

"Yes I'm fine really deku!"

Ochacho's phone buzzed and she held her phone agasint her chest.

"You always have everything planned up deku... even you (y/n). It shows I have a lot of training to do now..." she said sadly.
Midoriya was about to say something when a voice at the stadium stopped him.

"WOOOO" Present mic shouted.

"HERE COMES TO THE DEATH MATCH, WHO WOULD WIN? KIRISHIMA OR TETSUTETSU!!" Present mic shouted. The match was arm wrestling and the two held each other to see who's hand would go down first. Kirishima was stronger so he beat tetsutetsu making him victory.

"KIRISHIMA WILL BE ADVANCING TO THE 2ND ROUND!!!"

You heard as Present mic shouted enough for everyone in the building to hear.

"Oh shoot I was ment to watch Kiri! I should go congratulate him for winning! I'll see you later, hope you get better soon Uraraka" You said and smiled at her and you left the room leaving the two alone now.

You walked down the corridor quickly to congratulate your best friend.

'Man if only I knew I would have still have sat with Todoroki, I feel a bit bad leaving him also up there alone...' You thought to yourself.

As you were about to walk straight a figure came opposite of you.
You looked up and you eyes went big in shock.

A tall body came and flames were surrounded by the person.
The person looked down , their eyes coldly looking at you to see you now stop in your tracks.

"You..."

You gulped and looked up to meet up with cold blue eyes.

"E-Endeavor?!"