Chapter 46: Love You

What you witness was unbelievable, Midoriya swiping away todorokis fire and bakgou falling face first on his face.

It was an intense moment, three of the top main guys almost clashing for 10 million yet Todoroki won.

You sighed in relief and the crowd erupted into cheers.
Seeing Midoriya crying as he came 4th you were glad for him, you supported him as he was big inspiration from you.

"Well done guys!" Denki cheered and you smiled at the group.
"Mostly to (y/n) since she help us get that 10 million" denki pointed at you and you rubbed your neck shyly.

"Eh but we all worked hard we make a great team!" You said chuckling at the end.

"(Y/n) but your arm is it okay?" Momo asked, still feeling bad about mocking her she didn't seem to hear but looking at the side of your arm there was long slash but no blood dripping.

"Nah it's fine I'm gonna get a bandage and I'll be fine" You said with a reassuring smile.

"(Y/n)."

Turning around you saw Todoroki, oh yeah he wasn't happy with you at all.

"Todo—"

"Well done but..." he stopped a bit while you waited.

"Can we talk a later... I... need to tell you some things..." he said softly and you gave a nod.

then he just walked away leaving you a bit heart broken. You saw he looked a bit restless so you didn't want to push it.
You gulped a bit. What did he want to tell you.

'Well great.'

- - -

After the Calvary battle ended an announcement was given saying a break was given, instead of taking a break you took your time for Todoroki as he wanted to talk to you.

And here you are, against a wall while Todoroki stood across you and you two stood in silence.

You waited for Todoroki to speak, you didn't want to rush him as you saw he had a lot of his mind right now. You gulped.

"What Midoriya did to me was shocking..." Todoroki stated.

"As you saw, I used my fire side, I swore to myself I would never use it..." Todoroki said and you held your jackets hem.
Todorokis expression went dark.

"Why todo..." you mumbled.
He looked up to see your eyes hurt.

His eyes turned soft until his face went back stoic.

"My father... have you heard of quirk marriages?" He said and your eyes widned and you nodded.

"They have become illegal but back then my father gave money to my mothers side and my father forced her to marry him to make a child with a strong power..." he said and you knew he was born just for that reason. His eyes fell down to the ground.

"I'll never be a tool to that man that's why I've refused to used his side of my quirk." He said spitefully and you felt those word sink in you.

"My mother... she went though so much because of that old man..."

You saw Todoroki take his left palm and rest it on his scar that was patched in his left eye.

"My left side was Unsightly that's what my mother said before pouring boiling water on my left side."

You then fell silent and went into utter shock. Your boyfriend went though that much and yet he never told you this, you felt heart broken for him.

"This is why I have to beat Midoriya due to him having a quirk almost like all mights and I would do that by just using my right side instead of my left..."He said and he put his hand into a fist as his jaw tightened. Todoroki looked up as his expression changed.

You felt tears coming from your eyes and you walked to him and hugged him which he returned to you as he rested his head on top of yours.

"I'm sorry Shouto ... you did not deserve to go though that." You said and he patted your back.

"But..." you lifted your head out his chest and looked at his face that had the scar of a bad memory but showed how strong he really was.

"You should not neglect your own power, it's yours not his, you are powerful you don't have to do this I know you are strong..." you said and he smiled softly at how sweet you were.

"This scar..." You said touching it, feeling how it was a scar healing in process.

"It shows how strong you are, the inner beauties you know?" You said and he rested his forehead on yours.

"You never fail to make me smile..." he said and you smiled back.

"I just want you to know that beauty just lies in the eye of the beholder... you don't have to feel horrible your left side is beautiful because it belongs to you and only you." You said and he hugged you tightly as he rested his face on your neck.He was happy to have you in your life.

"I..."

You then lifted your head from his chest and you were confused.

"What was that Todo??" You said and he removed his face from the crook of your neck.

"I love you."