desire..how hard is it to control

Abbys life is already full of pain and struggle.the guy's name is George Abby doesnt deserve any happiness the universe teases her with hope but its always taken away from her. The pain is unbearable yet its deserved, those weeks were they didnt speak a word to each other gave Abby time to accept the fact that he basically admitted it to her fully sober when usually he'd tell her after a good few pints. It doesnt help much that she knows her relationship is well over and she has to move on. George one of the few people she trusts and he knows it, he recoginise the fact that she lets her shield down when shes in close to him or talking to him online. The fact she knows that between him and his woman they decided to fuck other people because they both were hoes, Abby also knows that he hasn't touched another woman since his relationship started. For Abby the best option is to avoid him but she was heading to class and she made eye contact with him, their converstation in the wake reminding her of how much he has seen already, even in Abby's mind all she could see was whats underneath and it brought thoughts back, the way he held himself while he stood and looked at her it made the whole world stop for a fraction of a second, she could feel every inch of her being be drawn to him, the plans that once where, now forgotten, all that is left is desire and need. In her own head she would do anything to get it done or she'd skip classes if the opportunity came to her. Abby's body reacts everytime she thinks of him or sees him around campus.

Hey guys, hope yous are loving the story, this chapter came from recent events and i wanted to share it with you guys xx