The dark romance she reads

Abby shows herself as a confident young woman who's very sure of who she is. what scares her is the fact if shes not careful someone might hurt her. Abby asses people around her because she wants to make sure they are loyal and will always stick by her side during the good and bad times. Abby had this one experience recently where she let a guy get close knowing he was playing her, but she just played back mostly for her own enjoyment. Abby finds the BDSM a way for her to escape in a world where she feels like she belongs. She knows that she isn't submissive material at all, submissive are required to be compliant and obedient, Abby is not any of those. Abby is adventurous and outspoken. The dark romance hidden behind the sex helps her see things clearly in her own life. For example in her favorite book MR X , the main two characters started out as teen lovers but life and family had caused them to drift apart from each other, when they found each other again they had a lot of hate and anger towards each other but the thing is they never lost the love they had for each other. the fact he faked his own death right in front of her proves that no matter what is going on, love will conquer all. Abby hope that she will find a guy that would do anything for her except let himself be killed so she could live on. Abby started to read the crazy sex books because she loves unconventional romance. When guys meet her in person she can be shy or they find that she is a bit on the crazy side. Abby likes that she can keep that kind of distance between her and most guys, there is always the odd occasion where she lets in a guy in to either be friends or be something more, under all the layers Abby wants someone able to tame her and love her unconditionally.