picking up the pieces

do you ever feel so over the place that you just don't know how to put yourself back together, well i'm in that position, my heart is scattered over the place there's pieces in places i wouldn't know where to start to finding them, my head reminds me about the good things i saw in him, how the hell do i fix things?, people say time heals, for me that is bull shit, fixing the cracks is usually a quick process, i'm not one to linger on the sadness of a broken heart it confuses me that i'm this far out of my normal, like how can you learn to care for someone so much when they live so far away. I'm lucky that i have college to distract me, with everything going on i'm surprised that more things haven't gone wrong yet. Everything feels way out of order and i feel so out of place, trust that once lay in the friendship has been severed. Being able to hide and bury emotions is a good tactic I use because i usually embrace emotions just not ones that show me when i'm brittle especially while in public. I'm told that letting people in is something i need to work on but i honestly don't know how i can given what has happened over the last week. moving on isn't simple either. Hearing certain songs remind me of how I use to be so close to him. Now it's one step forward two steps back and it's horrible.

If anyone has any tips to getting over a broken heart please let me know, lots of love Natasha