Chapter 4

Katniss breathed deeply, exhausted. I leant over her, pushing a stray strand of hair away from her face.

"Want me to run you a bath?" I asked, still leaning over her and stroking her hair
"Only if you come with me" she replied
"Okay" I whispered, dashing down the stairs to get candles
I quickly prepared the bath, climbing in with Katniss, and wrapping my arms around her.
She lay snuggled up beside me, in our huge bath.
I felt Katniss' lips press to my neck, I sat up, and she sat up too, wrapping her legs around me and gently rubbing my back.

We were just out of the bath, finally eating breakfast when Katniss' phone rang, she fished it out of her pocket

"Hi Jo" she answered
Johanna said something and Katniss paused to ask me "hey, do ya want to play them drinking games tonight? Johanna has the liquor this time"
"Okay" I answered.

*

We met up with Johanna, Liz, Mollie, Charlie, Haymitch, Annie and Eva.
"I didn't know you were in town" I asked Annie.
"Yeah, we came this morning" she answered

"Okay assholes! We're playing 'Flip, Strip or Sip first" Johanna announced.
Haymitch and Eva laughed, obviously knowing this game.
"Would one of you care to explain it?" Jo asked
"Okay, it's simple" Haymitch started. "You flip a coin, and you call heads or tails while it's in the air, right? And then if you guess wrong you pass the coin to your left and you can either take off an article of clothing or you can take a drink. If you guess right, you pass the coin to your right, or you can flip again. If you guess right three times in a row, you put an article of clothes back on, if you guess wrong normal consequences, got it?" He asked, everyone nodded "one pair is one item by the way" Eva cut in. We nodded again.

"I'll start" Liz said grabbing the coin and flipping it. She guessed wrong, taking off her bra from under her clothes she passed the coin to Katniss.
Katniss flips the coin, guessing wrong, she slips off her shoes, passing the coin to me.
I flipped the coin, guessing the right answer, since I has no clothes to try and redeem, I had to pass it back to Katniss.
She guessed wrong, passing it back over to me, after kicking off her socks, I guessed wrong, kicking my shoes off. Haymitch guessed right, passing it back to me. I guessed wrong, taking my socks off and passing it over to Haymitch, he guessed wrong, taking a long swig out of his bottle, he'd be drunk in no time. Eva got it, guessing right and passing it back to Haymitch, who guessed right passing it back to me.

By the end of the night, Katniss and I had just our tshirts and jeans on, Johanna was in her underwear, Haymitch just had his pants on, Mollie and Charlie had already left. Eva had everything on, she'd somehow won. Annie had just kicked out off her shoes and well Liz, Liz was drunk.

It was my turn, and of course, I guessed wrong, I picked up my bottle to take a swig out of it when Katniss spoke up, a little bit tipsy "Come on Peeta, take your shirt off, you look good without it" Everyone laughed.

"If you're sure you want me to" I mumble into Katniss' ear, a little tipsy myself.
I pull out of my shirt anyway.
"Ohhhh, so that's why no one ever sees you two out in public anymore" Haymitch says laughing. "You're too busy at home"
"Nice 6 pack, bread boy" Johanna yells from across the circle
"Well, he's my bread boy" Katniss answered, wrapping her arms around me.
"That'd be enough to turn Johanna" Eva laughed.
To my surprise Johanna didn't say anything mean back
"Hey, why are you too speaking again?" Katniss asked.
"Turns out Eva didn't actually date Liz, it was an excuse they made up" Jo answered
"Huh?" Katniss replies
"It turns out that Eva and Liz are actually estranged cousins, and it was the only excuse they could think of at the time" Jo explains
Katniss nods, I pass the coin to her.

She flips and of course it's wrong.
"Take your shirt off" Johanna yells
Katniss reluctantly takes her shirt off, folding her arms over her chest.
"Another reason why no one ever sees the two of them out in public" haymitch says laughing.
"You're beautiful" I mumble to Katniss
Eva laughs "Well, if Peeta made Jo turn, Katniss certainly made her turn back"
"I really don't like this game" Katniss mumbled passing the coin to Liz, who guessed right, handing it back over to Katniss. She guessed right, passing it to me, I guessed right passing it to Haymitch, who guessed right, passing it to Eva, who guessed wrong, passing it back to Haymitch.

"Let's play spin the bottle" Johanna announced, emptying out the remains of Liz's bottle.
"You start" she said, handing me the bottle, I gulped, spinning it.
To my relief it landed on Katniss. I pulled her closer, kissing her passionately, something that made me want more
"Ew hetero" Liz complained.

Katniss and I quickly made up excuses, leaving quickly.
We rushed home giggling, running into the living room, knowing we'd never make it up the stairs.

"Oh Peeta, you're so sexy" Katniss giggled, trying to tug me out of my shirt, I pressed her up against the wall, she groaned, finally managing to get me out of my shirt, she pulled at my pants, getting them off quickly, tugging me out of my underwear, she got down on her knees, playfully licking the tip, I groaned. "Don't do this to me, the suspense is killing me" she mumbled something before engulfing the whole thing.

*
Things quickly changed as I pushed her against the wall, lifting her feet of the ground slightly, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and her legs around my waist, I quickly entered her, she rested her face on my shoulder, I heard her moan. Thrusting her hips as well

"Oh my god, Katniss! Keep doing that" I groaned, kissing her along her collarbone, making my way down to her breasts, my hands rest on her hips as I reach my climax "oh! Katniss! KATNISS!" I yell. I moan with the pleasure of it, continuing to kiss her breasts.
I feel her nails dig into my back "oh my god! Peeta" Katniss screams, as I feel her insides clench around me, she tilts her head back, and I take the opportunity to kiss the side of her neck. I feel her body relaxed, and we gently stumble up the stairs, falling asleep in each other's arms