Chapter 10

We pulled up in District 12, we decided to stop in at the bakery, Mollie and Charlie were there, Mollie was putting more cakes in the display cabinet, and Charlie was at the till.

I walked in, Katniss trailing behind me.

"Hi guys'' I said

"Hey" mollie said, putting the final cakes in display

"Want to do some cake decorating?" I asked Katniss.

"You decorate, I'll watch" she said, sitting down beside me.

She watched intently as I frosted.

We then went into the back office so I could write up Mollie and Charlie's pay cheques. I'd just finished when I heard the arguing from outside.

"Just sell me the bread already" Lori insisted.

"No! Peeta told you he wouldn't be serving you, in fact I think his actual words were 'don't ever step foot in here again' so, get out!" Mollie demanded

"I'm a paying customer, you have to serve me unless you're the owner. Which you are not, and since he was in district 2 last time I heard, you have no choice but to serve me, asshole" Lori yelled

"Hey! Leave her alone" Charlie exclaimed

"Actually, I am here, and I say you can't be served, so you can leave now" I told him

"No, I won't leave" Lori said arrogantly

"Yo, bread boy, I want some cake. Oh hi brainless" Johanna says walking into the bakery.

Johanna stares at Lori. "Like I said, I'm not leaving" Lori stuttered.

"Giving you problems, is he?" Johanna asks. "I'll get him to leave if you give me a free cake"

"Okay, why not. Do your worst" I sigh

"Get the fuck out" Johanna says to Lori

"Like I was saying, I'm staying here" Lori demanded

"Tell that to my axe" Johanna replied "get out, or I'll bury it in your face"

"That's against the law" Lori said defiantly

"Dude" Johanna laughed "I'm Johanna Mason, I don't follow laws, and if you don't get out now, your sister dies too"

Johanna laughed.

Lori left.

"Pick one cake" I sighed

"That one" she said pointing to a deep red velvet cake.

"Okay" I said handing it

"Thank you, let me know if he gives you anymore problems, I'll happily come and help you out again, for more cake, but help all the same, see ya bread boy, see ya brainless" she said walking

I lifted a Victoria sponge, covered in white frosting and fruit.

"Take a cake when you're going home, your pay cheques are in the office"

"Bye!" Charlie called

We arrived home, I put the cake in the fridge and started dinner.

When dinner was made, we sat at the table, I lit some candles and dimmed the lights.

We ate dinner in a comfortable silence, I quickly cleared the table, taking the cake out of the fridge, as we each had a slice of cake, putting the rest back in the fridge

Katniss laughed, wiping a bit of frosting away from my nose, I took the opportunity to dab a bit on hers.

"Hey!" She exclaimed "I'm going to get you for that" she said with a wink, she went over to the sink, filled up a glass, and threw the icy contents over me, I grabbed her by the waist and dumped half a packet of flour over her, she stretched out, smashing a couple of eggs over my hair, she flung some guacamole at me and I dumped chocolate milk over her head, she squirted me with the ketchup bottle, I threw some mushy strawberries at her, and she threw custard over me.

She slowly pushed me down onto the counter, passionately kissing me the whole way down, I quickly flipped so I was on the top, I continued to kiss her as she yanked my shirt off, I quickly unbuttoned hers, as well as unhooking her bra, I squirted the whipped cream over her stomach, slowly eating it off her, she moaned loudly, trying to open my pants, I quickly slid hers off her, along with her panties, as she kicked out of the pumps she was wearing, she lay on the food stained counter as I pulled off my pants and underwear, quickly climbing on top of her. I grabbed her hands in mine, pushing them above her head as I quickly slipped myself inside her, starting to pump to my hearts content, she groaned, she was covered in flour and chocolate milk, and she still looked amazing.

"Harder" Katniss moaned

I started thrusting harder.

"Oh yes! This is good, oh god. This is so good Peeta" she groaned.

I bring my lips to her temple, before kissing down her jaw and her neck, I stop at her neck, kissing it gently, she moans on cue. I let go off one of her hands, being it down to her thigh, and hitching her leg up, I groaned, reaching my climax.

"Oh Katniss!" I exclaimed

I brought my lips to hers, exploring her mouth with my tongue, she was still kissing me when she reached her climax, I felt her moan inside my mouth, I pulled away to see one of her hands extended along the counter, above her head, fingers gripping the top, the other still rested at the top of my arm, she flushed crimson, closing her eyes and moaning loudly, I lay on top of her for a while, supporting myself with my elbows. Katniss traced her fingers along my chest, while I contently kissed her jaw bone.

"Let's go shower out the food out of our hair" Katniss said

I complained "come on Katniss, it's nice here"

She brought her lips up to my ear, "but I wanted you to come with me" she whispered sensually.

"Let's go then" I replied, getting off the counter before scooping Katniss up, and carrying her upstairs to the shower.