Chapter 32

Willow patiently sat in her car seat, playing with a chocolate brown teddy bear that Annie and Finn had bought. She was 6 weeks old now, and we'd only just taken her on her first outing, which was to district 10. Willow enjoyed seeing all the animals, and we were on our way home. Katniss had taken to motherhood really well, and was talking to Willow in the back seat, I smiled into myself before starting the car.

We arrived home, and Willow had fallen asleep since it was so late (for her anyway), the ear of her teddy still in her mouth, she wakes up briefly as I lift her out of the car seat, before quickly realising it's me and snuggling into my chest, the teddy falls on the ground so Katniss bends down and picks it up.

We set Willow down in her crib.

"I can run you a hot bath if you'd like" I whisper to Katniss, tucking a strand of hair that had fallen out of her braid behind her ear. "You must be really tired"

"Thank you" she says, wrapping her arms around me. "I love you"

"I love you too" I mumbled into Katniss' hair

I went into the bathroom, running the bath.

"You can come with me you know, Willow will probably be asleep for a while, and there's room for two" Katniss yawns

"Okay" I mumble as we climb into the bath together

"Thank you" Katniss whispers with her head buried in my chest "for everything"

"You're great at this" I told her.

Katniss lifted herself us, her face 30cms away from mine. "So are you"

I can't help it, I lean forward gently placing my lips on hers.

I pull back, looking at Katniss' shiny eyes, staring at me.

She gently smooths down my damp hair before crushing her lips to mine, her hands roaming all over my body. I moaned lightly, kissing her back roughly. I grab her butt, hitching her up slightly so that she's closer to me, I use my free hand to flip us over so that I'm on top of her. I move my hands, one finds her breast as I squeeze it lightly, my other finding one of Katniss' arms, pinning it above her head, while her free hand rests at the back of her head. I quickly thrust inside her, she moans. My lips locate her neck, gently planting kisses on it, slowly trailing down her collarbone.

Our faces are close together as we both climax, her nose touching mine.

She moans softly, leaning her head on my chest, out of breath, I wrap my arms around her, using my big toe to add hot water to the bath.

"Ready for round two?" she asks

"Certainly" I reply

Authors note: Next chapter will be in Katniss' POV