Chapter 5

Katniss and I both woke up a little hungover, "I got the florist to order in some specific flowers for you, I better go collect them. You'll like them, I promise" I told her, sluggishly getting changed.

"Okay" she whispered, burying her face in her pillow.

I headed out the door, deciding to stop in at the bakery first, I could hear Mollie and Charlie taking through the open crack in the door. They were in the middle of a deep conversation about love, which, quite frankly, I thought was rather cute. I decided I'd leave them alone, but not before I seen them leaning in for a kiss.

I slipped out before they realised I was there, they deserved each other, so I headed into the florist.

"Ah yes, Peeta. The Alstromeria came this morning, they look lovely" the florist said, handing me the flowers, I handed her the money for them, skipping gleefully out of the shop.

I unlocked the door, taking the stairs two at a time, Katniss was still lying in bed, face down when I walked in, I crossed the room towards her. "I got the flowers" I told her

She slowly and lazily turned round, sitting up. She paused for a moment before looking at me. Her eyes brightened and her face lit up.

"Oh Peeta!" She exclaimed "thank you so much"

She pulled me into a hug. "Our wedding flowers" she mumbled "I love you so much"

"I love you too" I whispered, she filled a glass of water from the jug she kept beside her bed, carefully setting them in.

I sat at the edge of the bed, taking my shoes off , when she crawled up behind me, wrapping her arms around me, and pressing her lips to the back of my neck.

"You're absolutely perfect" Katniss murmured.

But who would of known, that something terrible was going to happen next

Authors note: so, what did y'all think of the Marlie kiss? Let me know in the comments

What do you thinks going to happen? Again let me know in the comments Hint: no ones going to die

And last question: did anyone else find it really cute that Peeta ordered in their wedding flowers?

Vote

Comment

Fan