Chapter 7

"Club Electro!" Johanna and Liz screamed in unison.

"Okay, fine. We'll go, but only once, because it's miles away."

"If you get the hovercraft it will only take you a couple of hours to get to two, and anyway, it's the grand opening. You have to go" Johanna insisted

"Okay" I answered

*

We stood outside club Electro, and it looked amazing, there were neon lights and music, and people everywhere. We went inside and lost each other in the crowd, I made sure to keep my hand entwined with Katniss'

We sat down at a small table, next to another table consisting of some sort of group debate. All facing the one way, intent in their conversation with each other, I knew it was rude to listen in, but I eavesdropped anyway.

"I don't think a club is the best place for an RR meeting" someone said

"Sure it is, most people won't hear us over the music, and besides, no one would suspect us" another said

I felt Katniss tense up, "wait" I told her, listening in again. Katniss got distracted by someone in the distance, I felt my blood starting to boil, I hated these people. Katniss motioned for Johanna to come over, still no sign of Liz.

"They're the RR" Katniss whispered to Johanna. That's when I noticed Katniss was shaking slightly, I wrapped my arm around her, trying to calm her down, and that's when I noticed Johanna, she was holding the table, shaking so violently our drinks were spilling.

Johanna stood up, grabbing the back of her chair.

"Enobaria! Gale! Chair!" Someone who I now recognised to be Beetee exclaim

But it was too late, Johanna had risen her chair above her head, cracking it down on Enobaria with full force.

She collapsed, face planting the table, she swung the chair into Beetee's face, causing him to trip and fall backwards.

By this stage law enforcers had grabbed Johanna.

"You son of a bitch, I'll kill you all! I'll kill you all! I hate your fucking guts!" Johanna yelled.

Gales trying to talk himself out of it now. "I only joined to kill Peeta and Johanna! I didn't want to hurt Katniss, I'm innocent, I swear!"

I wanted to hit him. I was about to, but Katniss threw the chair at him first, lunging at him, fists pounding at his face. "You asshole!" She screamed "I fucking hate you!" She yelled, tears running down her face, I tried to help her, but law enforcers blocked my way. I think that's when Gale lost consciousness.

That's when the law enforcers grabbed Katniss, dragging Katniss and Johanna away. I screamed and I yelled at them, but it was no use. They disappeared out of my sight.

"You'll be able to see her tomorrow night, we booked you and Johanna's friend hotel rooms" one of the law enforcers told me

"I want to see her now!" I demanded

"Well you can't"

"She's my wife! I have to see her!" I screamed at him. I wanted to hit him too, I walked out, carefully making sure I stepped on Gales fingers.

*

I woke up to the beeping of the tv, telling people there was important news.

I stretched my hand out feeling for Katniss. But of course she wasn't there.

"Previous Hunger Games victors Johanna Mason and Katniss Everdeen (Now married Mellark) have been arrested after assaulting Beetee and Enobaria, two other Hunger Games victors along with Squad 451 member Gale Hawthrone. The pair were arrested in Club Electro after overhearing them talking about their participation in the RR *cuts to a picture of last night* which previously tried to kill them in an almost fatal car crash resulting in the girls hurtling over a 72 foot drop. *cuts to a picture of the car crash* Thank you, and have a good day" the reporter says before the screen returns to black.

I started to cry, the two pictures they showed were two things I'd never wanted to relive. I kept expecting Katniss to comfort me, but she wasn't there, I decided I'd go down to what was now called the police station and scream until I got what I wanted.

I got to the police station, an overweight lady in her 50's was there, "where's Katniss?" I asked, trying to keep my voice at a decent volume

"I'm sorry, but no ones allowed to see either of them until tonight when they're released, especially since they're causing so much trouble." She said

"Please" I answered

"I'm sorry" she replied

"I just want to see my wife!" I exclaim, feeling tears falling down my face, I wipe them away with my shirt sleeve.

"Oh! Of course you do sweetie! Wait here, I'll see what I can do" she said, heading into another room, I sat down on one of the plastic waiting chairs, starting to cry, I missed Katniss, I brought my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them, trying to control the sobs that racked my body. I know I'd seen ever twelve hours ago, but we've never been apart for more that a few hours since we got back together p, and I really miss her.

I heard a loud creak, not bothering to look up to see what it was, too concerned with my own problems to care, it didn't matter who it was, I still continued to cry.

"Oh sweetie, you can go see her now, I asked specially. Here follow me" the lady said, which I now noted that her name was Donna.

She led me down several flights of stairs, and into a small room, the door opened on the other side and Katniss was shoved in

I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you" she whispered

"I love you too. Forever and always"

Authors note: you all hate me now, sorry