1🕯

Hey so I'm Zachary, Zachary Dean Herron To be exact and I go to school at Beacon Hills and I'm in 10th grade I don't have any friends but I do have my brother and sister but I like it that way I was never to fond to ppl most bc ppl pick on me for having and YouTube channel I do covers on and bc I'm gay.

•Zachary POV•
Wednesday 7:46am
*ring ring*
ugh I groaned as my alarm when off.

*25 minuets later*

I walked out side without eating breakfast because I was running late. I was walking to school went I was pushed in to the street, "leave m-me alone" I said at the people that pushed me "why is the faggot going to cry running to his momma" Ethan said well his friends laugh at me, I didn't say anything and I started walking to school again and luckily they left me alone for now.

*skip to school*

When I finally got to school I went straight to my locker when I was about to go to class I was pushed in to the lockers and I started getting punched and kicked as I fell next thing I knew I was sitting in the hallway by my self I was done I got up, well try my leg really hurt. I was walking down the stairs went my teacher came up to me and said "get to class NO- what happened this time Zach" i didn't say anything I just keep walking and then she grabbed me I threw my book at her and ran I didn't think twice I ran all the way to the park that was on the other side of town, All the sudden I was picked up by what seemed like 4 ppl.

Hey so i want to write a book and this book was pre-written so it will be updated once or twice a week tell it's finished and that why I was updating on my other book so I hope you guys like it 💕